Loki In a Supermarket - ????

You guys: WE WANT MARVEL FICS!!! WE WANT MARVEL FICS!!!!

Me: We have Marvel Fics at home

Marvel fics at home:

Loki expected plenty of things from Elinor's dreams, but shopping at a supermarket with Stark and Captain America was the last thing he expected.

But there she is, in a supermarket with Stark and Rogers. Elle assists them by finding various items on the shelves and placing them in the trio's basket. All is well until Rogers and Stark disagree on whether they should buy tomatoes. Elle agrees with Rogers that they should not get any, because they already have some at home. Stark argues that they're down to their last few, so they should stock up while they can.

Loki is rather annoyed by this utterly mundane supermarket argument and is about to leave when Stark announces he's going to leave and asks Elle if she wants to go with him. Elle begs him not to make her choose. Loki is thinking that it's rather dramatic, especially since the argument is about tomatoes of all things, but Elinor's distress is real. Loki can feel it radiating from her physical body. Eventually Elle says she's going to stay with Rogers. Stark gets angry and storms out. Loki can feel Elle's regret, but she whispers to herself that she made the right choice.

Loki is starting to think that the emotions from this dream are far too strong for this to mean nothing to Elle. He doubts she had this exact argument with Stark, but he suspects something similar took place.

Eventually Elle loses Rogers in the aisles and looks around for him for hours but can't find him. She realizes the store is closed and she's locked in. She attempts to open the front doors and fails, so she calls Stark to ask if he can pick her up. Stark says that if Elle wanted his help she should've left with him in the first place and hangs up.

Elle then calls Rogers for help but he says that she betrayed him by calling Tony for help first and refuses before hanging up as well. She attempts to call several other people, including Thor, but none of them answer the phone.

Elle can't reach any of the other Avengers, so she searches around the store for another exit. She finds Nick Fury and Agent Hill in the stock room in the back of the store and tells him that she can't find her way out. Fury tells her that since Stark and Rogers are mad at her, it'll be a while before they get over it and help her. He asks her to get him some milk, so she goes to the dairy aisle and gets milk. Fury has her fetch other things from the store for him. Stark and Rogers still don't show up. Fury tells Elle that they're still mad at her.

Elinor's distress is only growing more intense. There's a mix of emotions — fear, anger, regret — but the most prominent emotion is the feeling of abandonment. It's all too familiar to Loki — he practically drowned in it on a regular basis. Loki is positive now that these emotions are far too intense to be solely drawn from this dream.

Something similar to this happened to Elinor. An argument between Iron Man and Captain America, forcing Elle to choose sides. She sided with Rogers first, then perhaps had a falling out of some sort with him and went with Stark instead. HOwever, Stark must've been bitter about her initial loyalty to Rogers, causing him to neglect her. She'd already burned her bridges with Rogers, so she couldn't repair her relationship with him either. Something had happened to the other Avengers, making it impossible for her to reach out to them. She probably returned to her job at S.H.I.E.L.D. to work with Fury, abandoning all hope that she'd ever see Stark or Rogers ever again.

Elinor's despair is now so strong that Loki is starting to feel it, too. It's time to put a stop to this and step into this dream.

"Elinor," he says, as Elle picks out a box of cereal to take to Fury, "Don't you want to get out of here?"

"Tony and Steve are still mad at me," she said, seemingly on the verge of tears. "They won't help."

The sight of Elinor trying not to cry was foreign to Loki; she always disguised her true emotions in front of him. Seeing her vulnerable was so out of character.

"Why don't you allow me to help?" Loki suggested.

Elinor frowned at him, evidently distrustful. "You'd help me? What's in it for you?"

"You'll stop moping about, for one thing."

Elinor rolled her eyes. "Ha-ha. Very funny."

"And these annoyingly bright fluorescent lights are giving me quite the headache," Loki added. He extended a hand to her. "Shall we?"

Elinor looked at the cereal box in her hand, then back at Loki's hand. There was only a moment's hesitation, but then she resolutely set the box down and accepted his hand, enabling him to teleport her out of there as well.

I PROMISE I DONT EVEN REMEMBER WRITING THIS LMAOOOOO BUT I FOUND IT AND IM MAKING IT EVERYONE ELSES PROBLEM

*MANIACAL CACKLING*

Kingfisher: The OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara