"To the near by cafe.Im going", Yujiro turned his back at them before exiting the room.

"IM COMING TOO!",all of them ran after him and followed him outside, leaving only Doppo and Oliva behind.

"You idiots!,you heard it yourselves it's near by and you have already a tracker on her, you know her location you don't actually need to go!",Doppo yelled at them but they had all left.

"Well,how would you like it  we went there later just to see what happens?,we don't have anything better to do, do we?",Oliva laughed and Doppo sighed,he agreed and sat down with him to smoke wondering what the others were planning.

Back to your pov!:

Meanwhile,you had finally arrived at your destination after a nice walk outside in the warm day,you were looking forward for a nice morning coffee with some nice breakfast.

"This maid cafe is perfect!,I only get service from girls and I can finally be comfortable and relaxed!",you entered the caffe not knowing what was waiting for you...

The guys pov:

"Are we at the right place..?", Katsumi quiestioned looking at the building before them, nobody could answer him so they all looked at Yujiro for approval.

"Yes".

""OLD MAN YOU IDIOT! THIS IS A MAIDS CAFFE!",Baki yelled at him but Yujiro didn't seem to care.

"We should leave", Hanayama sujested and Retsu totally agreed with him,but Yujiro had other plans..

He walked into a small alley and went at the back of the caffe,the others followed behind him curiously.There was a door at the back that probably leaded to the kitchen,not even waiting to confirm, Yujiro anyway literally kicked the door open with his foot!,and at least he was right,it did lead to the kitchen.

The maids inside started screaming as they watched the mad man approach them,the other men behind him hesitantly following along.

"No need to scream, we won't do anything if you just shut up.Atleast they won't...", Yujiro grinned when suddenly one of the maids stepped in.

"What do you want here!,and why are you upsetting my workers?",the maid who was the cook there yelled at Yujiro but was scared herself,but as the one responsible there,she had to make sure everyone was safe.

"We're not here to upset you!, we're so sorry!Come on old man!,let's go!", Baki tried to pull Yujiro away from the maids but Yujiro had an idea.

"Bring me five of those costumes"

"Huh?Why?"

"It doesn't matter,just bring me five in the largest size otherwise I'll kill you all", Yujiro threatened and all the maids screamed again.

"Fine..,we have some spare in the back, let me grab them for you..",the main maid sighed and was about to head off to do what the man told her when one of her helpers stopped her.

"What are you doing!These men are dangerous!",the other maid whisperered her looking at their direction.

"Does it look like I have a choice?I don't want to be killed!It will be fine, besides who doesn't want a day off?",the main maid comforted her and in no time,she  actually brought them the costumes.

"Are you going to watch us put them on or what?", Yujiro rolled his eyes as all of the maids were looking at them with drooly mouths.

"Nope!, they were just about to leave!",the maid that brought the costumes pushed her coworkers to the door while their heads were looking at the men changing.Their noses were bleeding and they were blushing!,hadn't they seen a man changing before?!Once the maid finally managed to push them out,she tightened her apron around her waist and sighed.