C H A P T E R 6

Sevyn sat at the table looking at the Italian man watching as the words fell from his mouth but not hanging on to anything

Sevyn sat at the table looking at the Italian man watching as the words fell from his mouth but not hanging on to anything. In his line of work, distractions were deadly, but that's exactly what she did to his mind. He tried to relax his muscles but he was tense. He was a confident man, but this shit with Scottie left him with uncertainty.

"So you telling me that you no longer want to cope from me? Sevyn I've been in this business a long time, and I can tell when I'm being bullshited. You trying to step on my toes," Luca spat, pulling his cigar to his lip. "You pulling my fucking hand."

"Luca, I mean no disrespect. I'm just not cut out for this middleman shit no more. My operation is taking the biggest risk importing the work and you think you deserve a cut? Come on, you can't think that shit is logical," Sevyn responded.

Sevyn watched as Luca leaned over to his henchman and whispered something to him. His eyes never left him, he knew how to handle himself in this type of situation. Sevyn looked at Syn, Psalms, and Julz telling them to watch. There was something about this meeting that wasn't sitting right.

"Luca. I respect your culture. But my man, I feel like some sneaky shit is going on. So I'll take my leave and—" Sevyn stopped when he felt the metal at the back of his head. He didn't panic he just stood. Sevyn didn't feel much at that moment with the gun to his head, but regret. He hadn't lived his life how he intended, he had got too deep into the realms of evil. Wickedness was the reason he had lost everything, the reason he had lost Scottie.

Psalms pulled his gun and aimed it right at Luca, who was confused because he had confiscated all their weapons. One by one Syn and Julz had their guns trained on the men as well.

"Make a choice," Sevyn gritted. "You can lower the fuckin guns and go home to yo family. Or. Luca, we can turn this bitch into a bloodbath. But understand I'm not above taking this shit home." The coldness in his tone, let Luca know just what he was referring to. His wife and children. The game knew no boundaries and these niggas didn't either.

"Ricky, lower the gun." The man didn't budge. "Lower the fucking gun," Luca yelled. When the metal was off his head, Sevyn turned around and hit the man in his mouth, dazing him with his fist. His body felt a twist as he held his jaw which seemed to be out of place.

"Any business we had with each other is null and void," Sevyn said as he pushed his way through the doors. Sevyn didn't wait for anybody to catch up with him, he hopped into his car and peeled off into the day. His hand clenched the steering wheel as he drove through the streets. He was losing patience, trying to let her come to him the natural way. He didn't want to push himself on her to make her listen. But, the clock was almost at an end. It was nothing to simply find Scotlynd. The invasion of her privacy would be something else he would have to deal with. Another problem amongst others.

Sevyn parked the car and sat. His mind was racing. He had never felt this emptiness in his gut, it was something to tell him that some shit had changed. His hands went toward the handle only to be interrupted when his phone began to blur.