Chapter 9

@abbyphua7

dedicated to you..thank you for reading my story xoxo,

"And done! kyaaahhh" Baekhyun shouted happily as he was stretching his arms. He finished editing the photos that will be used for the new campaign ad of the hotel. Chanyeol chuckled at the sight of Baekhyun being hyper about getting ready to go home.

"Hey, Baekhyun why don't you come here for awhile I bought some foods, I wouldn't mind sharing them with you."

"Really? Geez thanks Yeol. Working too much makes me really hungry."

And they sat there and eat when suddenly Baekhyun noticed that there was Jjajangmyun sauce on Chanyeol's lips.

Awww..so cute.

Unable to resist, Baekhyun wiped Chanyeol's lips with his thumb. Chanyeol was staring at Baekhyun the entire time. Baekhyun, feeling eyes on him, looked back. Their eyes met. At that instant, something happened. It was like there's a magnetic force between them. Their heads moved closer. Baekhyun unknowingly had his eyes staring at Chanyeol's luscious lips. The next thing they knew, their noses were touching each other. Chanyeol can feel Baekhyun's hot breath on his face. He moved his head closer to Baekhyun's, their lips almost touching. At the same time, Baekhyun saw a picture on Chanyeol's desk. It was from Taeyeon's photo shoot. Baekhyun pulled his body away, and took a few steps back. Chanyeol was surprised but he kept his cool attitude. They both kept silent.

"Yeol" Baekhyun suddenly said. "I have a girlfriend."

Chanyeol shook his head. "I guess I got it when she told me that loud and clear the first time."

Silence filled the air again.

"I... have to go now, I've finished my work anyway." Baekhyun said as he grabbed his bag. "Sehun is probably worried about me right now and..."

"Baekhyun"

Baekhyun paused.

"Do you love her?"

No answer.

"Do you love her?"

"I...I..." Baekhyun sighed and leave without an answer.

~~~~~~~~~

The next day...

"Has anyone seen Baekhyun?" asked Chanyeol

"I think he went to the ground floor parking lot to-" but Minseok wasn't able to finish his sentence as Chanyeol already left the office.

Chanyeol entered the elevator and pressed G. It didn't take long for him to reach the ground floor. The elevator slowly opened, he saw Baekhyun was talking to someone right in front of the door.

"Hey, Baek!" He shouted happily. He walked towards Baekhyun and then paused when he saw the person Baekhyun was talking to was Taeyeon.

"Oh, Mr. Park. Are you looking for me?" Baekhyun asked with a 'formal' tone.

Chanyeol can feel his heart slowly breaking as Baekhyun spoke to him in the formal manner. Taeyeon stared at Chanyeol as he walked, Chanyeol glared at her.

"Well umm...Not really." Chanyeol replied, his voice was weak.

"I need to get off early today, is that okay?" Baekhyun asked.

"We have a dinner date." Taeyeon added loud and clear.

Chanyeol felt like sealing her mouth with a tape. Taeyeon intertwined her hands with Baekhyun. Baekhyun felt extremely awkward and guilty. He didn't want anyone to get hurt.

"Sure, have fun." Chanyeol said as he turned his back on the couple and walked away towards the opposite way. His chest felt heavy, his heart is breaking and unable to contain his emotions. He walked faster, as he felt Baekhyun's eyes are on him. He ended up running.

Baekhyun watched as Chanyeol ran away, he knew he had hurt him. He wanted to run to him, he wanted to hug him. But he didn't. Instead, he held tight to Taeyeon's hand.

Yeol, I'm sorry.

AN: T^T