Baccarat: long time no see Jerold.

Jerold: hey. What with the black dress? Is it my funeral?

Baccarat: still an idiot like you were years ago, what you don't like?

She twirls as her dress was flowing, her red hair flows along she chuckles and blushed to see him.. picking his nose..

All that flowing for nothing.

Baccarat: Idiot your suppose to like it!

Jerold: what's there to like..? Oh any chance you got food on you?

Baccarart: shut up! I can't your still the same years ago, ugh! I can't believe he sent me here to get your idiot ass.

Now come on

She reach out her hand towards him, but he dodges it.

Jerold: now I know my memory is trash, but I know you have your devil fruit powers. Lucky Lucky bitch.

Baccarat: you may be a idiot but you still got a brain.

Jerold: whatever, also why are you here?

Baccarat: YOU FORGOT ALREADY?! FORGET WHAT I SAID. Your a moron

Now come I have your get up for the casino.

Jerold: Casino?

Baccarat: here threw some clothes onto him wear those.

Baccarat: woah I never knew you would pull this off! She blushed I-I mean you still look the same you moron

While she said that Jerold starts to pull onto his turtle neck.

Jerold: Augh!- this thing is so hella tight! Isn't there anything bigger?!

Baccarat: the tighter the better, now stop whining and come on! The chopper outside.

Jerold: wait what-?

A sudden noise of something loud flapping came out from outside, he ran to see what it was and as he opens the door he was greeted with wind blowing into his face.

And a golden chopper, his mouth dropped at the expense as he gapped at the golden beauty.

Baccarat walks to him ,she smirks as she walks ahead entering the chopper.

Baccarat: stop gaping like a moron and get in! We're late for the introduction.

Jerold: right. As soon as he enters in, the chopper flew off fast.

One Piece Gold Film: a break scene where a mini Jerold was sleeping as he blew a snot bubble and it popped. And next to the sleeping male was a mini Baccarat looking at him while blushing.

With the Strawhats: