Chapter 7: Painkiller

Start from the beginning

When he rings the doorbell, I reluctantly remove my heat pad from under my shirt and trudge to the door. I'm left speechless as soon as I eye him, lust flooding my veins from the very first instant.

"What's with the formal attire?" I wonder. He's wearing a suit and tie, and God I can't even express how hot it looks on him. Too bad he'll be undressed in a matter of seconds.

He fixes his bangs with his index finger, lifting them up ever so gently instead of just pushing all his hair back. "I just came back from a job interview."

"How did it go?"

"I don't know yet, and honestly don't wanna talk about it. Can I come in?" I let him inside the house and lead him straight to the bathroom, locking the door once we're inside.

"Sorry, I look like a mess" I scratch my head and try to run a hand through my blue hair, which only results in it getting tangled in a few strands. I've spent all morning in bed, hugging my heat pad in desperate need of some comfort, and felt more alone than I have in a while. The gratefulness for Taehyung's presence doesn't only revolve around this whole period sex deal, I'm genuinely thankful he's come by.

Taehyung rolls his eyes. "You seriously have a problem with apologising."

"I know... sorry" I chuckle.

"Shut up."

"Make me" I reply, knowing I can be shameless and childish all I want around him. The result is precisely what I was hoping for: Taehyung's lips collide with mine, so violently that our teeth clunk together, searching for the kind of kiss that will satisfy our hunger. I bring his hips closer to mine with a hand on the small of his back. When he goes for the same movement, I let my arms wrap around his neck instead, one step away from melting in his sensual embrace.

This alone has the effect of a medicine on my aching body, but neither of us would stop here. He promised me more, and more will I get.

Soon enough Taehyung complains that breathing is made difficult by the tie around his neck. On letting out a long, impatient growl, he loosens it with one hand, barely even breaking eye contact with me. I lose myself in the sight of such a picture, and interrupt the kiss to take in his intimidating beauty, ignoring the threat it represents to my sanity.

He aggressively pulls at the knot of his tie while he tilts his head to the side and shows his neck. It's almost dangerous, I might not be able to contain myself if he does that again. I take it as an invitation to nip at his collarbone and make him hiss in anticipation, reveling in the taste of him and the sounds he makes.

His tanned skin contrasts with the snow-white ironed shirt he's wearing. When my eyes leave his neck to study his face, his penetrating gaze catches mine and holds it prisoner, reminding me of what he can do to me with one single look. The combination of that specific stare with the way he bites his lips is yet another threat to my rational thinking.

Fuck rational thinking, I need that tie gone, just like the rest of his clothes, I don't care how good he looks in them. As my hands meet his and we work together to undo his tie, I almost rip it when I remove it from his neck and throw it somewhere on the floor. I don't know how taking off a tie can look so attractive, but then again everything Taehyung does is attractive.

Once his jacket is out of the way as well, I start unbuttoning his white shirt and scan his chest as I gradually expose it to my view. With the excuse of removing his shirt, I let my hands wander around his body to feel his muscles tense under my touch. His trousers are the next thing to be taken off, followed by my hoodie, his white shirt, and finally my sweatpants.

I proceed to set the right temperature in the shower, but don't turn it on just yet, while Taehyung takes a condom out of his wallet. When I turn around, his boxers are already on the floor. Before I can realise what's happening, he pulls me closer to him and spins me around until my back faces him. He delicately unclips my bra and takes it off my body, discarding it over the edge of the sink.