𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎- 𝒪𝓃ℯ

LorenzoThis entire day was a mess, but I still gave Zaran a list of things to do for the day

Lorenzo
This entire day was a mess, but I still gave Zaran a list of things to do for the day.

I have to go over to the riverside to go to Le Pere house to visit them. My grand-mere, mother and father are living there.

I got inside the car and my driver started the car, zooming off. I looked outside the window, taking deep breaths to calm me down.

Today was just fucking annoying.

"Sir, there's going to be a rainstorm soon, should we still continue?" Mr. Lambert asked.

"Yes, I promise Celine I will come today," I replied.

"Celine, your grandma right?"

"Yeah, I haven't seen her in a while. Plus she's sick." I responded, still looking outside.

"Ah, yes—" He started but he cut himself off.

I scroll through my emails on my phone and sigh, feeling a bit sad.

"Sir, isn't that you're girlfriend?" He worried, stopping at the red light.

"Hm? What are you talking-"

I look out the window again and see Zaran walking on the sidewalk near the river. Her face is pale and she looks exhausted.

"Do you want me to pull over?" He questioned.

"No, do not," I quickly spoke, going back to my phone.

⊱✿⊰

I arrived at my parent's house but something was nagging me.

"Go back and bring her home."

"Why was she walking over here?"

The driver opened the door and I walked out, fixing my jacket. I opened the gold gate and strolled to the front door.

I knocked and 2 guards opened the door, letting me inside.

"I'm here," I disappointingly spoke.

My mom walks over to me and smiles, with a tray of bowls with fruits inside them.

"Hi dear, I cut some fruits up for you. Go see your grandma upstairs, she's waiting for you," She told me, kissing me on my cheek.

"Before I go, let me just remind you of something. The next time you threaten Zaran, there will be an issue," I whispered in her ear.

She cleared her throat and smiled, "Well I have to do whatever it takes to keep our hotel going. It's 5 stars right now,"

I rolled my eyes, making my way to the 2nd floor. One of the maids stopped cleaning and went over to me.

"It's nice to see you again," Ms. Nile quietly spoke.

"You too,"

I walked away, knocking on my grandma's door. She opened it and smiled, immediately grabbing my cheeks.