Field trip (Part 11)

Start from the beginning

" Well, in that case, shouldn't you just share the Ladyblog profile with everyone here, of course except Natalie, and we all will do the same as what you just said? " Suggested Luka who was still wearing his upset face.

" No Luka. First off all, no one but me and Marinette here ever came face to face with a villain to record an attack situation before, sorry to say but you all have no experience in this field of work and second I can't just share my Ladyblog's profile to people, not even the close ones. You understand that right? "

" It makes sense. " Said Zoe. " So what now? "

Everyone agreed and so does Natalie, after all if she didn't it could have raised some suspension.

" But why two people group? And who will go with who? " Added Zoe.

" We can't wonder alone, that's certain, and more people will just cause trouble to the plan. As for who will go with who, Me and Marinette. "

Upon hearing that Neno secretly locked his eyes with her and gave a concerned look as if he was certain that Aliyah was going to be involved in something dangerous and was willing to go with her for assistance.

In response, as if Aliyah understood his heart, she shook her head slightly so no one else would notice her.

Neno accepted her decision and backed off his request.

Aliyah continues,
" Mylene and Kim, Neno and Rose... Max and Sabrina, Zoe with Luka and Adrian will be with Miss Natal- "

" Hold on! " Interrupted Adrian.

" Hm!? " The sudden interruption caused Aliyah to jump. " What happened Adrian? "

" I just noticed that dad is nowhere to be seen!- "

Natalie flinched.

" -He wasn't even with us the time this whole commotion started! "

" He told me that he was going to the washroom. " Natalie tried to resurrect him.

" That's the point here! He could be in danger himself! Natalie!! I can only count on you here! "

" What? "

" Yes! Save dad, please. "

" No Adrian, your safety comes first. "

" Miss Natalie, You can leave him with me and Rose. " Said Neno with a determined face.

Rose nodded her head in agreement as well.

" But- "

" Please. I don't know how dad is right now, I am very worried. Only you can help in this situation. Please, Natalie, find dad. " Now Adrian's worries were visible clearly on his face.

" * sigh *.. Fine. " Even though she knows that Gabriel is all right, she has to put up a face for a worried son. " I will go and find him. " On hearing that, Adrian lit up. " But make sure to be safe 𝘈𝘵. 𝘈𝘭𝘭. 𝘊𝘰𝘴𝘵. Understood? "

" Yes ma'am! And you too. "

She smiled a little as she nodded back and ran to a different direction than where all of them were running to.

" Alright everyone! " Aliyah gets everyone's attention. " Split up! "

Everyone started to run in random directions with their assigned partners.

' Dad, please be safe... I have to become Cat Noir as soon as Aliyah starts the live show! No wait, that can raise some suspension on my identity if I show up right at the start of the live show. Like as if I was personally here even before the commotion started and I can't let that happen. Not with Chloe being around... Ok let's show up after Ladybug shows up. Becoming Cat Noir is not hard now anyway. With Natalie I would have never been able to have a chance to but with Neno and Rose I can simply just split up in the heat of the moment. Alright! Let's do just that! ' thought Adrian.