And Kibum had picked that moment to call taunting him again on his progress. He yelled at him and punched the end button on his phone several times wishing KiBum called on the office phone so he would have the satisfaction of slamming it. After calming down, he, again, went to her house to make another peace offering. This time, a big stuffed toy. And Dara, again, accepted his apology. He wanted to forget about dinner and just go home but Dara pouted using reasons like he doesn't want to feed her anymore. So they went to the nearest restaurant. As he had dreaded, she blew up again. Just because he was talking to the waitress. Ordering their food. And when her insanity kicks, there is no reasoning with her. He just put his head on the table as Dara ranted on how he is such a cassanova and he's not even doing it in secret then she walked out of the restaurant leaving Donghae to boil in humiliation of having a psychotic girl.

Now at an early Sunday morning, Donghae decided not to come out of the house and just reconstructure his plan. Maybe there's some kind of strategy he needs to make so Dara can just declare her love for him in front of the guys as soon as possible. This is like an Advertisement challenge. Getting to the correct concept to satisfy a client. But where do he begin?

Start with the things the client doesn't want. So he took out a paper and a pen and listed all the things Dara doesn't want him to do:

1. Talk to his secretary

2. Talk to girls in general

3. Follow her every psychotic attack

CRAZY GIRL!!!!

He drew a several lines underneath the last words he had written. There's no telling what Dara would want if she's on her crazy mode.

And that is all the time.

He leaned back on his couch putting a hand on his face. He had never realized it's going to be this hard. Maybe he should demand her to tell his friends right now she loves him so this will be over.

The doorbell chimed. He got up and went to check the video door phone propped on the wall to see who it is. He gawked when he saw Dara smiling outside his door.

" What the..." he cursed. " Shit!"

He breathed in to get himself ready to be calm enough to talk to her. Even trying to smile is so difficult for him especially when he had planned not to see her today.

" Shit!" He ranted again before forcing a smile on his face and pushing a button to open his door.

" Dara," he said. "What are you doling here?"

Dara held up a plastic bag. "I brought you this." She stepped in without being invited to, nudging Donghae out of the way and went straight to his kitchen. Donghae, not able to do anything, closed the door and followed her. She is now unwrapping what she had brought.

"Don't you have work?" Donghae asked.

"I have asked if I could have another day off. Since we don't have filming much, they agreed." She looked at Donghae and smiled. "I know that we didn't really get off on good terms last night." She giggled. "I just don't know what's wrong with me. Sometimes I get this feeling of... being mad all the time that I don't know what's happening. But don't worry, it only happens like, once in a blue moon so it won't happen again."

Right. Donghae refrained himself from grimacing. "How do you know where I live?"

Dara looked at him and smiled manically, her eyes worthy of a sasaeng fan Eunhyuk often tells him about. "I followed you home last night. With a taxi."