Neptune: "Dude."

Azure: "The White Fang, Atlesian drones, even the Grimm themselves have all been controlled and manipulated by her, in order to tear down the Huntsman Academies and to divide humanity apart."

Ruby: "We need to tell you that the Maidens and the Relics do exist. I know it seems crazy, but I promise you it's all real. Professor Goodwitch of Beacon and Headmaster Theodore of Shade can verify all of this."

Shopkeep is standing in From Dust Till Dawn, and he looks over at Glynda, who happens to be in his shop. She looks stunned at seeing two of her students talking about everything.

Ruby: "They might even be able to help organize a way to fight back. But sadly, General Ironwood can no longer be trusted."

Azure: "We didn't have time to prepare for Salem. But now you do! Just because she can't be destroyed, doesn't mean she can't be beaten. If she really was unstoppable, she wouldn't have acted with such caution until now. She knows we're a threat when we're united. So even if we-- even if Atlas falls, you can't give up! I need you all to stand up and to fight for the future of this world! For our world!"

Sapphire is sitting in the living room of her home, watching the broadcast on her Scroll. She smiles and tears up when she hears Azure's proclamation, which reminded her of her late husband Miguel when he was younger.

Tai is watching the broadcast from his living room in Patch. He sees as Azure and Ruby hold hands as they smiled with resolve.

Ruby: "I hope Amity Tower will help bring us all together. Because in the end, that's how we'll win--"

The broadcast is suddenly cut off, and the screen reverts to the Atlas Emergency Broadcast System screen. Tai reaches out for a moment.

Tai: "No! No, come back!" He lowers his head into his hands, and Zwei whimpers, lays down, and rests his head on Tai's leg.

Sapphire looks at the screen in confusion until she drops her Scroll to the ground. This snaps her out of it as she starts sobbing and crying into her hands.

Sapphire: "Please stay safe, son. I don't want to lose you as well."

Out in the tundra outpost, Yang, Ren, Jaune, Vert and Rosa are looking at their Scrolls.

Yang: "That was the broadcast. Why did we lose signal?"

Vert: "I don't know, but at least the message has been sent."

Rosa: "Let's hope that it was enough to rally everyone in the world."

They hear a loud noise in the distance and are soon after running through the snow in pursuit of rumbling sounds.

Jaune: "There's another one. I think it's just up ahead."

They suddenly stop and stare at something with wide eyes.

Ren: "What... is this?"

The ground has broken open, and black liquid is flowing inside the crack. The ground rumbles, and Yang takes a step forward. A piece of dirt with a small bush on it breaks off beneath her foot, and Jaune reaches out in case she falls. The dirt and bush fall into the liquid and instantly dissolve. Soon after, a Sabyr head floats to the surface.

Vert: "Oh no..."

Yang: "It's Grimm. A river of Grimm..."

She, Jaune, Ren, Vert and Rosa look where the liquid is heading, while the Monstra hovers in the distance in the opposite direction. They see that the river is snaking its way across the tundra toward Mantle.

Yang: "...heading straight for the Kingdom."

Rosa: "We need to warn everyone."

Meanwhile, an airship is flying through the air somewhere above the tundra. Inside, Elm and Vine discuss Penny, while Winter listens from one of the pilot's seats.