Chapter 9

Sam Pov.

They took Bumblebee and (y/n) somewhere that where we are going, right now we are in a helicopter with two other people. We looked at each other quietly for a bit.

"So..." I said as the woman looked at me.

"What did they get you for?" The woman asked me.

"Uh- I bought a car, turning out to be an alien robot and my best friend is a goddess." I told her as the guy mouths wow. "Who knew?"

Optimus Prime Pov.

Me and the autobots as we are at an abandoned place and I was looking ahead wondering how (y/n) is doing including Bumblebee but mostly (y/n). I don't know why but I felt a strong connection from her and I can tell the rest of the autobots have the same connection. I hold out the glasses and look down at them.

"Please, let this work." I said while turning around to face the others.

"Fire it up, Optimus." Jazz said as I started to scan the glasses.

"The code...the code on these glasses indicates the AllSpark is two hundred and thirty miles from here." I said as it was showing a hologram of earth then it disappeared.

"I sense the Decepticons are getting ready to mobilize." Ratchet said.

"They must know it's here, as well." Ironhide said as I agreed with them.

"What about Bumblebee? We can't just leave him to die and become some human experiment!" Jazz said as I can tell he was worried about Bumblebee, we all are but I know Bee is strong.

"He'll die in vain if we don't accomplish our mission. Bumblebee is a brave soldier. This is what he would want." I said.

"Why are we fighting to save the humans?" Ironhide said as I look at him. "They're a primitive and violent race."

"Were we so different? They're a young species. They have much to learn. But I've seen goodness in them. Freedom is the right of all sentient beings. You all know there's only one way to end this war. We must destroy the Cube. If all else falls I will unite it with the spark in my chest." I said while looking down at my spark.

"That's suicide. The cube is raw power. It could destroy you both." Ratchet said as I looked at him.

"A necessary sacrifice to bring peace to this planet. We cannot let the humans pay for our mistakes...It's been an honor serving with you all." I said as they nodded and I looked ahead. "Autobots, roll out!" I said while running and transforming with the others.

"We're rolling!" Jazz said as we all rolled out.

Sam Pov.

We made it to a place that had a bowl of water and a lot of men with guns and I saw some army people also, Mikaela and I were walking till we ran into Simmons that we learned his name.

"Hey, kid. I think we got off to a bad start huh? You must be hungry? You want a latte? Ho-ho? Double venti macchiato?" Simmons asked as I was not pleased by this because I wanted my car back and my best friend.

"Where's my car and my best friend?" I asked as someone walked up to me.

"Son, I need you to listen to me very carefully. People can die here. We need to know everything you know. We need to know it now." He told me as I was not taking it.

"Okay. But first, I'll take my car, my parents, and my best friend. Maybe you should write that down. Oh, and her juvie record. That's got to be gone. Like, forever." I told the two as the man looked at me.

"Come with me, we'll talk about your car and your best friend." The guy said as he led the way and Mikaela and I followed him with Simmons behind us.

"Thank you." Mikaela said as I smiled at her.