Chapter 6

Sam, Mikaela and I saw something falling from the sky and I can see with my super vision that it was bods of mettle and smiles as I can tell they are the good kind no bad ones. We got out of the car and watched them falling from the sky. There were four of them.

"Come one, let's go." Sam said as we got back inside the car and the car drove off somewhere that had an ally.

Once we were in the ally we saw a big truck was driving towards us. We step out and saw three more vehicles driving towards us. The big truck started to transform into a very tall robot and soon the others follow him by transforming into their forms of robots. I look up at the big one that I can tell he is the leader but something in me tells me to stay close to him but I don't know why. Shaking off the feeling I saw him come down to our height and look right at Sam.

"Are you Samuel James Witwicky, descendent of Archibald Witwicky?" He asked as I wonder how he knows Sam and his great-great-grandfather?

"They know your name?" Mikaela whispered as Sam said yeah.

"My name is Optimus Prime. We are autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron.

"But you can call us Autobots for short." The ambulance said.

"Autobots." I mumbled with Sam.

"What's cracking', little bitches?" Said a sports car as he was doing some gangster movies.

"My first lieutenant. Designation Jazz." Optimus said as Jazz said hey.

"This looks like a cool place to kick it." Jazz said while sitting on a car that is broken now from him sitting on it.

"What is that? How did you learn to talk like that?" Sam asked while looking at Optimus.

"We've learned Earth's languages through the world wide web." Optimus said as I nodded. "My weapons specialist, Ironhide."

"You feeling lucky, punk" Ironhide said while pulling out his cannons as Sam pulled Mikaela behind me as he does that all the time when he gets scared and he knows I will protect him.

"Easy, Ironhide."

"Just kidding. I just wanted to show them my cannons." Ironhide said as I smiled up at him.

"I like them, makes you a badass." I said as Ironhide smiled at me.

"Oh I like this girl." Ironhide said as I smirk at this with my arms crossed.

"Our medical officer, Ratchet." Optimus said while Ratchet was sniffing.

"Mmm. The boy's pheromone leaver suggests he wants to mate with one of the females, and I can tell something is off from one of them." Ratchet said as I covered my mouth from laughing as he ment Sam and Mikaela as Sam whistled and Mikaela looked uncomfortable.

"You already know your guardian, Bumblebee." Optimus said as Bumblebee was dancing while doing a little boxing while he was playing a song.

"Bumblebee right?" Sam asked as Bumblebee nodded while looking down at him.

"Check out the rep, yet, second to none." Bumblebee said.

"So you're my guardian huh?" Sam said as Bumblebee made a squeal.

"His vocal cords were damaged in battle." Ratchet said as Bumblebee coughs. "I'm still working on them."

"Why are you here?" Mikaela asked as the three of us looked up at Optimus.

"We are here looking for the AllSpark, and we must find it before Megatron."

"Who?" I asked.

"Our planet was once a powerful empire. Peaceful and just. Until we were betrayed by Megatron leader of the Decepticons. All who defied them were destroyed. Our war finally consumed the planet, and the AllSpark was lost to the stars." Optimus said while showing a hologram of their planet and showing Megatron killed a robot while growling. "Megatron followed it to Earth, where Captain Witwicky found him with a woman."

When Optimus said that fear struck me as I know I am the last of the gods but when Optimus is still telling the story of the AllSpark and Megatron. Till she remembers that Sam's great-great-grandfather touched Megatron's hand and his eyes glow red blinding Sam's great-great-grandfather from his eyes that I have to heal.

"The coordinates of the cube's location on Earth were imprinted on his glasses." Optimus said.

"How'd you know about his glasses?" Sam asked.

"eBay." Said Optimus.

"If the Decepticons find the AllSpark, they will use its power to transform Earth's machines and build a new army." Ratchet said.

"And the human race will be extinguished. Sam Witwicky, you hold the key to Earth's survival." Optimus said as this worried me some more as I hope I can help as much I can to stop the Decepticons and Megatron from harming my home.

"Please tell me that you have those glasses." Mikaela said as I nodded.

"Yes he does, they must be somewhere in his room." I said as Sam nodded.

"Let's go then." Said Sam as all the autobots transformed into their car form and we got into Bumblebee and drove off to Sam's home.