Chapter 4

Sam, Miles, and I are driving to a party at the lake that I really don't like to go to but Sam pleaded with me to go with as I agreed to come anyway just to keep an eye out on him.

"Dude, are you sure we're invited to this party?" Miles asked as he was sitting in the back and I was sitting in the front.

"Of course, Miles. It's a lake. Public property." Sam said as the car stopped by a tree and I looked over and saw a lot of kids playing in the lake and some were drinking and talking.

We all got out of the car and I saw Sam's big crush. Her name was Mikaela and she is with her asshole boyfriend Trent. They were not too far from up and I noticed that Trent was looking at our direction.

"Oh, my God, my God, dude, Mikaela's here. Just don't do anything weird, all right?" Sam told Miles then looked over at me while fixing her hair a little bit with his shirt. "I'm good right?"

"Yup you look nice Sam." I told him as he smiled.

"Okay." Sam said as I stayed near the car while Miles headed over to a tree and started climbing it while Sam stood next to Miles looking embarrassed by Miles actions.

"Hey bro, that car it's nice." Trent said while walking up to Sam and I kept my eyes on him with my arms crossed. "So what are you guys doing here?"

"We're here to climb this tree." Sam said as I sighed and looked away.

I started to think about how Sam tried to be so cool with the other guys. Like for football, he tried it but he got hurt badly and the coach called his mother and let's just say Sam never joined other sports again. I smile when he tries all the sports but they seem not to like him so he sticks in with his books and nerdy stuff that he does in his free time and I remember that's when he meets Miles.

"Okay, okay. You know what? Stop." I stopped thinking once I heard Mikaela's voice so I looked over at Trent and it looked like he wanted to hit Sam.

"Hey, guys I know of a party! Let's go!" Trent yelled as Sam was whispering to Miles to get out of the tree and Miles being Miles saying about chicks.

"You're making me look like an idiot. We both looked like idiots just now." Sam said as they headed back to the car and I stood there watching them.

I saw Trent and Mikaela had a little fight and she started walking away and the car started to sing from the radio.

"Hey man, what's wrong with your radio?" Miles asked Sam as I know now this car is not a normal car but I can still tell that it's a good one whatever it is.

"I'm gonna drive her home tonight." Sam said besides me as I smiled at this.

"What? She's an evil jock concubine, man! Let her hitchhike." Miles said that I now notice he was in the car as the radio keeps playing the same song.

"She lives ten miles from here, you can take her Sam don't worry about me and Miles. I can walk home." I told him as he looked over at me with a smile.

"Fine, we put her in the back seat." Miles said as he does not want to walk home and this made Sam upset.

"Did you say 'put her in the back'?" Sam asked as Miles huffed.

"Yeah, I called shotgun because (y/n) is out there and I'm in here so yeah I said put her in the back." Miles said as I sighed and started walking.

"See you Sam, have fun but not too much fun." I joked as Sam smiled and waved at me then started dealing with Miles.

I kept on walking, then headed into the woods that is by the road and walked in it then looked around to see no one was watching and used my teleport to go back home. When I used teleport I was in my home and transformed into my goddess self.

"There home sweet home. Now about that car, I wonder why it's here and why Sam got it?" I mumbled to myself and headed off to my room to get a good night's rest.