Battle 19: The Poké-Ninja Way

Beginne am Anfang

Niko: Where are you hiding? Who are you? An old man jumps out from the woods and stands by his Beedrill.

Niko: Alright, who are you? Niko asked the older man

Aya: It's alright, Niko. This is my tutor.

Niko: What? Tutor?

???: I see you have much to learn, Aya. Much.

Aya: Yes. I must learn the ancient skills of Pokemon Jujitsu.

Duplica: Pokémon Jujitsu. Soon, Tokichi leads everyone to said dojo a nearby Fuchsia City.

Niko: Wow. There's gotta be like 50 kinds of Pokémon here.

Tokichi: More than that, my friends. Many young trainers and their Pokemon come here to my academy to study the principals of Pokemon Jujitsu. For example, Beedrill's Poison Sting, Venonat's Stun Spore as well as Scyther's Double Team and Caterpie's web shots are all attacks in the Jujitsu tradition that my students come to learn about.

Kota: This is completely different than what Master Koichi taught us back home.

Duplica: So, is this where Aya trains? Tokichi nods.

Tokichi: I have become her personal tutor and work closely with her every day. Aya enters the room.

Aya: Excuse me, teacher. I've prepared some tea.

Niko: Hmm. Hey, Aya. How's about you teach me a few things about Pokémon Jujitsu.

Aya: Me? Teach?

Niko: Come out, Elekid! Elekid materializes. See, I wanna train my Elekid a bit. I wanna be ready for my rematch with Koga.

Tokichi: Ah, I see. You wish to train your Pokémon to battle against Koga?

Niko: That's right. by the way, sir, did Koga used to train here?

Tokichi: Indeed he did. He was one of my top students in fact. Defeating him will not be easy.

Aya: I have an idea, Niko. Why don't you and your friends take some classes here, with us.

Kota & Duplica: How much do we have to pay?

Aya: Sometimes, the teacher makes exceptions. What do you think? Can they stay?

Tokichi: They may all have one day of classes for free.

Niko: Great! Elekid, isn't that great?

Elekid: Bee! (Yeah)

Niko, Kota and Duplica change into the dojo's training gear. Niko wore red, Kota wore yellow, and Duplica wore blue.

Niko: This is so cool!

Kota: Gotta say, it's weird wearing training gear that isn't my own.

Duplica: I think we look like cool ninjas.