Idiot

Tsukishima looked at the girl that sat in front of him. She was in every single class yet he never got to know her name. He noticed how her (colorhair) was always styled differently everyday, and she always tried to wear coordinating socks with bows if she wore one.

He knew those perks. It was a beginning of a weird infatuation. It was something that was truely be the end for him. Her laugh was like bells and her smile could make his day. However, he never said anything to this girl.

He was just shy. Yamaguchi knew about this but he never said anything, hoping that his best friend could grab some courage and make a move like a cool person he was. Too bad you can't expect too much.

On the other side, you noticed Tsukishima already. He was your crush too, yet he was too scary looking to approach. Not that much as Kageyama though. You sighed and wrote down the notes that teacher left behind.

It was self study period. Everyone chattered amongst each other, cracking jokes and chilling. You wanted to get up and talk to him but he was involved with Yamaguchi and some upper classman about volleyball.

You were too scared to approach. You just stayed put in your seat.

-

-

You walked by the gym once again, to hear the squeaks of shoes and the pounds of the volleyballs. You looked into the door and saw Tsukishima blocking a spike.

"Awah~, Tsukishima why can't you be a little more easier on me?" Hinata complained.

"If I went easy on you, you would never improve," Tsukishima pointed. Hinata was held by Daichi, the captain you've noticed.

"Oh, hi (y/n)!" Hinata greeted. He saw your face peeking through. You blushed. But no use in hiding now.

"Hi, Hinata," you whispered quietly. He rushed to you, complaining of how Tsukishima was such a big meanie and how he was such a cool volleyball player. You laughed along, just listening to his usual bantering.

Tsukishima didn't notice that you were close friends with Hinata. He knew that you and Kageyama had done projects before so you two have been friends since. He could feel envy creeping in his blood stream.

"Tsukki, do you mind if you and (y/n) grab some drinks?" Kiyoko asked quietly. He jumped at the sudden offer but went.

The walk to the vending machine was quiet and awkward. "Um.." you began.

"Save it," Tsukishima mumbled. He put in the money and punched the numbers.

"Actually, I want to say something, Tsukishima," you blurted. You covered your mouth and looked away. Your red blush over taking your face.

Tsukishima seemed to have taken the clue. He just smiled and patted your head. You flinched and looked at him. "Can you take these back for me? I have to go to the restroom," he chuckled.

He walked away leaving you with a bunch of cans to carry. You growled and glared at his back.

"DAMN YOU TSUKISHIMA!!!"