The system window was, as always, quiet.

There was the career I’ve built over the past half a year, the fans, and the members.

There was a moment of silence, but as always, my mind was firm.

“I’m doing all this nonsense… to go back.”

“Why? Even after rejuvenating yourself.”

“Is that important?”

“It is.”

Min Jiheon chuckled slightly.

“And I think it would be better if you stay here.”

“…?”

“It’d be fun… and I want to see what happens.”

There was an odd certainty in his tone. I glared at him, and Min Jiheon looked away.

“Well… fighting.”

“Min Jiheon.”

Min Jiheon tried to leave as if he had said everything he wanted to, but I grabbed him urgently.

“Are you saying there are disadvantages if I return to my original world? Or do you think it’s more advantageous to stay here?”

“Um…”

“Why?”

“Uh…”

Min Jiheon scratched his cheek and let out a deep sigh.

“It’s hard to explain… I don’t really know because I’m not the one involved… Sorry.”

Talking to this guy felt like an endless series of unsolvable puzzles.

Min Jiheon, pretending or not, subtly glanced at me.

“The more I see you, the more I feel attached. I feel guilty about enjoying this. But we’ve made a promise… Shall we wait for the viewer ratings?”

“…”

“Our drama is doing well right now.”

As I said with a frown, a staff member called Min Jiheon from afar.

“Min Jiheon, it’s time to shoot!”

“Okay~…I’m going?”

Min Jiheon gave me an awkward smile and then walked toward the set. I opened the calendar on my phone and started calculating. There were three weeks left until the last broadcast. When that day comes, I have to get an answer.

…What am I waiting for?

I didn’t forget to text Kim Jaeyeon.

– I need you to check something.

When I finished filming my scenes, I received a reply from Kim Jaeyeon.

– Don’t worry, I think that situation is under control.

“…Huh.”

It seemed like a green light, a sign that this could be a freebie.

And exactly three days later, the Lee Kangseok issue blew up.

***

[Scandalous revelation about actor B shatters the calm of the entertainment world]

[Lee Kangseok’s “Bullying controversy,” shocking video of him swearing at his manager spreads]

[Title: Have you seen the Lee Kangseok video?

It’s spreading even though his agency is trying to suppress itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah… Wasn’t Lee Kangseok known for his gentle image?