“No, no. How can I compete with Min Jiheon-sunbae? I think it will only cause a backlash if it’s ambiguous.”

“Well… Min Seungtae’s character is quite strong, right? In terms of narrative and romantic acting.”

That’s right, that kid’s acting was just amazing.

After I mentioned Min Jiheon, Writer Kim reluctantly gave up on the idea of a sub-male lead for Lee Jeonghun.

“Should we film a romance next time?”

“Just giving me a chance would be a great honor.”

= Nope.

Nevertheless, I managed to dodge it well. With relief, I finished filming for today at the broadcasting station. Still, as the episodes progressed, I got a little overwhelmed by the increasingly deep and rich emotions in Yu Jia and Min Jiheon’s acting.

Min Jiheon was… on par with Jeong Dajun’s praise. He was just flying.

“…Noona.”

Before entering the camera, he was brightly laughing, but as soon as the filming began, he suddenly shed tears and begged while grabbing Yu Jeonghwa’s sleeve… Everyone sighed.

Seeing Min Seungtae, who used to look down on everyone, begging Yu Jeonghwa like this would make the viewers’ hearts flutter.

“I’m… I’m sorry… It’s all my fault.”

“…”

“So don’t look at me like that…”

It was very earnest. At that moment, even I couldn’t help but have my attention stolen by Min Jiheon.

Thanks to Min Jiheon’s romantic acting, Writer Kim fell in love with him again and completely gave up on her plan to make Lee Jeonghun the sub-male lead.

Is it the writer’s creative instinct or fickleness?

And there was one more fickle person.

“Please take good care of me today~.”

“…Yes.”

Since our last filming, Min Jiheon has gotten a taste for ad-libbing and has kept doing it.

He also seemed to do it to Yu Jia but was particularly bad to me.

I barely managed to finish acting, gnashing my teeth at the improvised lines that kept coming relentlessly. The PD still had no intention of stopping him.

Damn it.

“Relentless flow of ad-libs….”

Min Jiheon scrunched his nose and laughed as I muttered under my breath.

“Yees.”

“…”

That extra letter “e” carried a clear determination not to stop.[1]

“Min Jiheon, please stop with the ad-libs. If you’re going to do it, at least give me something.”

“Isn’t give-and-take too obvious? Are we that close?”

“How about I punch you each time you ad-lib?”

“…Oops, sorry. Jiheon doesn’t have that kind of taste.”

“Just don’t speak.”

The one who got whipped….

I walked out with a disgusted look. I had no scenes to shoot for a while, so I was free. Then, I saw Lee Kangseok walking over from a distance.