There’s not a single person I can trust…

Still, thinking about that time, she wanted to believe in Kim Seonghyeon until an accurate explanation came out. After all, the victim of the controversy didn’t directly post about it, and the details were vague.

The company should respond quickly! It’s so frustrating to deal with these small and medium-sized agencies.

Daepaseong Entertainment was still keeping quiet. As the fans’ outcry grew louder, the agency didn’t communicate with them and continued to post Shining Star promotions on SNS without regard.

That’s why Today’s fans were even scarier. She cautiously looked around as she entered the venue.

[@anajungbyeongwa, did you go in? How’s the atmosphere?]

[It’s really tense ㅠ I’m so scared..]

[What if the kids get disheartened ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ My babies ㅠㅠㅠㅠ]

[I’ll cheer them on with all my might ㅠ]

That’s right; they couldn’t lose now that they’d come this far. Today’s fans were already glaring at the fans who seemed to support The Dawn.

Hey, our kids didn’t do anything wrong! She wanted to say that but was too scared to open her mouth…

Especially in the last episode, the third one, whenever Today was on the air, Kim Seonghyeon’s rotten expression, deliberately ignoring their words, and scenes of him disregarding Today were repeatedly shown.

You could see the outfits were all different, but the production team jumped into devil’s editing when they sensed Kim Seonghyeon’s controversy brewing. Today’s fans seemed ready to jeer at The Dawn when they appeared.

“My babies…”

Tears streaming down her face, she waited for the stage to begin. She exchanged goods and talked with a few other The Dawn fans for a while, and then Yu Jia appeared.

“Hello, everyone! I’m Yu Jia.”

“Unnie, you’re so beautiful!”

Yu Jia smiled. She indeed had the popularity of a nation’s younger sister.

While watching the stages of Nightmare and Refined, her mind was elsewhere, but she heard that this competition was about singing cover songs.

No way.

Her last glimmer of hope shattered when Yu Jia cheerfully called out for The Dawn.

“Shall we call them? The Dawn, who covered Today’s ‘Make Love’! Please come up!”

“Kyaaaaaaaa!”

Shit!

She screamed louder than anyone else, but cold sweat poured down her back.

Why of all times! Amidst the intense conflict between The Dawn and Today, why did they have to cover Today’s song?!

Could this be a ploy by the production team?

Even as a fan of The Dawn, it felt unfair, but Today’s fans were colder than anyone at the scene.

“Today? The Dawn is covering Today’s song?”

“Wow~, where is their conscience?”

“What do they want to do with this?”

Amid the commotion, The Dawn came on stage and bowed their heads.

Kim Seonghyeon’s expression was impassive.

White outfit, grey pants underneath. Just as she was about to be disappointed by the surprisingly ordinary stage costume, Seong Jiwon, who was usually quiet, grabbed the mic and greeted the audience.