Kang Ichae grinned and played the next song.

This one had a completely different concept. It kept Lim Hyeonsu’s signature beats but added sound effects for a dreamier and more sentimental atmosphere.

The members who listened to the song fell silent.

“Why, why?”

Kang Ichae was visibly flustered by the silence filling the practice room.

“Don’t you like it? Should I make some more adjustments? I thought it was okay….”

“…Ichae.”

Lost in thought, Seong Jiwon called out to Kang Ichae. Ichae rolled his eyes.

“Are you… a genius?”

“Huh?”

“Wow– I had no idea Ichae had this talent.”

“Ichae, you really made a great choice. I can’t even believe it’s our song.”

As the compliments flooded in, Kang Ichae slowly blinked and then grinned. He put his hand on his chest and giggled.

“Ah~, I’m scared of my own talent… At this rate, won’t I be composing a Billboard No.1 song?”

“Ignore him.”

“Ichae’s always like that.”

Everyone joked about Ichae’s sudden mood swings, but the songs were genuinely impressive.

I thought about the ability stat that appeared on the system window.

Perhaps Kang Ichae’s characteristic was just that.

“I listened to Ichae’s arrangements first and thought about the choreography beforehand. We’ll start with these positions….”

Kim Seonghyeon explained as he drew lines on a piece of paper. As he did so, Jeong Dajun, who had been silently watching, suddenly raised his hand.

“Hey!”

“Yeah?”

“I can’t understand the dance moves from your drawings.”

“…Oh, fine, get up. I’ll show you myself.”

Kim Seonghyeon sighed deeply and pushed the paper and pen aside. He started to demonstrate the dance moves. We followed Kim Seonghyeon’s movements one by one, and soon all of us were in sync.

And all the while, Kim Seonghyeon kept scolding me harshly.

“Seo Hoyun!”

“Seo Hoyun, that’s not your spot!”

“Seo Hoyun!”

“…I know my name is Seo Hoyun.”

“If you know, then come quickly when I call you.”

“Ugh….”

It seemed like Kim Seonghyeon caught the practice bug from Seong Jiwon. I replied silently. And although I practiced tenaciously, I still couldn’t win Kim Seonghyeon’s heart.

Well, it’s because my stats were like this.

[You are viewing Seo Hoyun’s stats.

Seo Hoyun is a rookie idol in the Shining Star talent show who has recently gained some popularity.

Singing: A

Dance: D+

Variety: B+

??: ??