Me: Are you really okay? What should we do? ;;

Kang Ichae: (glances at me) Yes, please take care of it.

Since I’d never seen anything like this before ;; There was also a knife, so I was really worried that both of them, the person and the grandma, might have been hurt.

So I was alone and couldn’t figure out what to do, but Kang Ichae called me and said, “Noona, don’t worry.”

Me: Huh? What? ;;

Kang Ichae: We’ll take care of it here. You must be surprised, so come inside first.

Me: (I was surprised, but I said okay for now)

Kang Ichae: Oh… That’s right. I’m sorry I couldn’t wait for your friend. Let’s definitely meet next time.

Kang Ichae, younger than me, quickly resolved the situation and even comforted me, which was really cool.

What I wrote now is in the video that I’ll upload below. Check out the full video for details. Everyone was really crazy, not just me, without lying ;;

My friend is crying and going crazy, asking why it had to be me and not her…

I’m officially a bigger fan of The Dawn from today, and I’m ordering their album now.

└ I came in to make fun of you for being a superficial fan, but after watching the video, it’s real

└ It’s crazy ;;;; How did they catch him? What’s with that black-haired one’s physique? How did Seo Hoyun manage to block that knife again?

└└ Seriously, prophets…

└ This must be uploaded, it’s insane, whether you listen or not, I don’t care.

└ Seong Jiwon, why can’t you take your eyes off the grandma in the middle of this? ㅠ So cute. └ Why are the kids eating cup noodles??? ㅠㅠㅠ

└└ Probably because their agency is poor…

└└ Who’s the one who piles up five packets of seasoning, pours it into their cup noodles, and eats it? ㅋㅋㅋ So cute.

└└ It’s Jeong Dajun!! He’s the youngest and a sub-dancer. He has a nationwide fanbase of aunts!

└└ Auntie, stop bragging and go in]

[Title: The reason I called today is for this, starting today, I’m a fan of The Dawn, thank you

└ Godly character, agree

└└ Don’t promote their character

└ Honestly, I don’t really know what the fuss is about. Their faces are just okay, and their songs are not that great…

└└ For real, their debut song was a total failure ㅋㅋ It seemed like a brief flash

└└ Guys, are you jealous of other rookie idols? Already on guard? Scared?

└ Honestly, they’re all handsome ;;; Especially Kang Ichae, he’s my type. He’s calling “noona, noona” in the video, and I’m ready to put on dentures and pretend to be 99 years old.

└└Are you crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

└└ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What a boast ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

└I’m into Kim Seonghyeon ;;; He’s like a wolf? His physique is insane for catching the thief.

└└I’m also a wolf, so I’ll catch him ㅎ