– You guys are not popular at all. Even if I made a bad one, you wouldn’t have anything to say.

“Yes, we really thought it was the planning team. We believe in their delicate consideration and passionate attitude and follow them.”

What’s the point of a planning team if they don’t plan? Were they just wasting their salary?

“… Ahem.”

The planning team leader shut his mouth, unsure if the message was conveyed well. Anyone who knew the context or sensed it can see that even though we were laughing, we were having some kind of mental fight.

Except for Jeong Dajun, everyone else was tense and looked in our direction.

“We are really grateful!”

Jeong Dajun smiled brightly while saying hello. Jeong Dajun was probably sincere, but he unexpectedly gave a counterattack to the planning team.

Nice one!

“There are some parts that I want to slightly modify in the planning, so I’d like to ask you. Let’s listen to the song first.”

As soon as the planning team leader was counterattacked by Jeong Dajun, he responded hastily. The planning team leader and members’ eyes sparkled in confusion when the song played.

After the song ended, the planning team leader nodded.

“The song is good.”

“It’s a Blue Tiger song.”

“As expected… I can feel it.”

“Yes, we were lucky to get it. As you can see, our current plan doesn’t match the song. So, we want to request some changes.”

“Um, I see. Do you have any direction in mind?”

Of course. I took out the print I had prepared.

In the entertainment industry, where new groups pour in daily, you must have a clear group direction to stand out.

“What do you think is the most important thing for a new group that isn’t doing well yet?”

“Haha, why the sudden question? Um… I don’t know, popularity?”

The planning team leader laughed. But the planning team member next to him kept winking her eyes.

She seemed to have something to say. When I looked at her, she suddenly spoke up.

“Can I answer?”

“Sure.”

I was a person who was generous to proactive people. As I nodded, the planning team’s youngest member, who seemed to be like him, spoke up excitedly.

“I… think it’s stans.”

Ah.

I smiled. There’s always someone with good instincts.

“That’s right. Stans, that’s the correct answer.”

The members still seemed unsure and didn’t speak easily, waiting for my next words.

“In the early stages, we need hardcore fans – stans – to establish a foundation. To do that, we need original settings, a profound worldview, and lots of foreshadowing.”

“Ah, I see…”

Jeong Dajun had a look of enlightenment. Furthermore, the youngest planning team member nodded vigorously in agreement with my words.

“Our song is electronic, but we’d like to put it in a particular setting. We looked at the current trends, and the one thing in the highest demand right now and relatively low supply with idol groups is post-apocalyptic stuff.”