It’s overflowing. Sung Ji-won smiled slightly.

Ah… I guess I look like a savior to them.

I understood it roughly. From their perspective, I must have looked like a lifeboat.

At that moment, the system window popped up.

[Seong Jiwon’s relationship with Jeong Dajun is very friendly.]

I tried to gain their trust but didn’t expect it to be this easy.

Don’t count on me too much.

Worry came before a sense of accomplishment. It was fortunate that Kim Seonghyeon and Kang Ichae were quietly waiting.

Kim Seonghyeon, dozing off, asked, “Manager, we still have time before the planning team arrives, right?”

“Uh, yeah, about 30 minutes left.”

“Great. We’ve already talked about the planning, so… Let’s show Hoyun the choreography first.”

“That’s a good idea.”

Kang Ichae smiled.

“Come here. Let us show you the choreography that we’ve made.”

Kang Ichae pulled me towards the mirror. I sat down and watched them while Kang Ichae smiled and played the music.

The beat flowed in a steady rhythm.

“Say it again, we are starting,

I will come back every time,

You don’t need to be afraid,

No need to be afraid.”

Since the parts were not assigned, the choreography was only roughly organized, but even in my opinion, the basic choreography was quite good. They split the trendy movements into smaller pieces and inserted them to match the beat.

I didn’t know, but surprisingly… all of them were good dancers. Jeong Dajun was a bit behind, but he wasn’t bad either.

No, it was rather the other three were too good.

“Let’s leave together now,

I wanna be with you all the time.”

Is it dangerous…?

The more excellent their dance was, the more cold sweat I felt on my back. It was the first crisis I had experienced since joining this game.

That thought hit me hard when Kang Ichae came out in the latter half, stepped on the back, and did a backflip. My expression froze completely.

After dancing until the end, they were utterly exhausted but showed subtle expectations. The manager almost jumped up and down beside me, applauding like crazy.

“You guys are amazing!”

“Wow, wow…”

“You guys are insane. I can’t believe I suggested we do ‘Pineapple’ with you guys…”

Excuse me, did you know that Pineapple sucked?

“Are you okay?”

Yeah, honestly, the members were great. Plus, Kim Seonghyeon, who was supposed to be the main dancer, flew around completely. There were a few things to fix, but I thought there was no need to worry about their dancing.

But…

“…”

When I fell silent, Seong Jiwon, who had been watching me, asked me a question.