"that's right, Jungkook's family dealt with leadership since the beginning. When this gang was made, our ancestors helped this."Jake said

"didn't you ever think of this as something wrong"

Then Heeseung spoke

"this is something we like to do, if we don't, we feel lifeless "

Beomgyu nodded acting as he understood. He took a deep breath.

"I thought about this a lot, the whole time yesterday. Can you guys teach me gang stuff?"

There was a moment of quietness when all of them just stared at Beomgyu.Soon they burst out laughing. Even Taehyun let out a laugh.

"Beomgyu,your just a little boy who, yet doesn't even know how dangerous our world is"

"besides, what reason do you have? "

"I just left my Foster family and the place I used to live. I don't have anyone else. I had to break contact with my friends to keep them out of danger. I have nowhere to go. No job. No college anymore. The only place I'm safe is here. Within the protection of this gang. So I thought instead of being a burden to Taehyun , why not help him out"

When Beomgyu was speaking they kept looking at each other. This got Beomgyu a bit nervous. Had they figured something out?

"Beomgyu your not a burden to me "

"what he means to say is, you can't do that. You don't have any skill " Ni-ki said

"well I have never been into bad stuff. But I do have a black belt in Judo, Karate, since I was 16"

"oh prince you know how to fight? I don't believe it"

"it's true, she was good at karate. "

"but still you need to be clever and-- "

"my IQ is 146 "

Once again silence

"don't you think we should put him under consideration?" Jake asked.

"impossible. I won't accept that"

"But Taehyun-"

"I said I won't accept it "

There was anger in his voice. Beomgyu looked down.Taehyun picked up his phone .

"bring him in. Let me show you a piece of what we do. "

Soon the door opened. A couple of men in black suits entered. Along with a beaten-up man. Beomgyu knew this guy. He was a high-ranked police officer. Beomgyu was startled. This man also knew him, As his team after helped Beomgyu missions where he needed police's help.

He looked up at Beomgyu. His eyes narrowed. 'what is he doing here' is what he was probably thinking. Beomgyu was in trouble, he had to do something. Taehyun handed a gun over to Beomgyu.

"go kill him "

"what??? Why?? "

"that's not important. You have to do what I tell you to "

Beomgyu grabbed the gun and got up. He walked to where the man was standing. Beomgyu had to get rid of him., he knew who he was.

"I'm sorry I have to do this "

Beomgyu pointed the gun at him. His hands were shaking. He was halfway done with pulling the trigger but he still didn't shoot.

"the clock is ticking" Heeseung said.

Beomgyu put the gun down, suddenly the guy ran towards him and tried to grab the gun. Beomgyu could shoot him but still, he didn't. Instead, he dodged him and hit the back of his head really hard with the gun. This made him faint. A clap was heard to where Ni-ki was standing