Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Jennie's POV

"I'm an Angel..."

I told them ever so softly while smiling trying to calm my pounding heart. They all looked shocked. Rosé's mouth was wide open, Jisoo's mouth was slightly open and Lisa...she was frowning slightly...

'Is she mad...at me?'

I looked at the ground as I avoided her hard gaze on me.

"Wow...look at that honey..."

I turned to look at the person who said that and saw a couple looking at me amazed. Now that I mention it...people seem to be gathering slowly towards me all with confused or amazed stares.

'Oh no...they saw me...'

I slowly backed away terrified of all the people walking towards me. They seem to be curious of my wings that are now exposed. Jisoo and Rosé seemed to notice the situation and shielded me from them by standing in front of me.

"Uh...i-it's not what y-you think..."

"Y-yeah...just calm down, people..."

I was now pressed on the wall afraid of what they might do. I was surprised when Lisa stood in front of Rosé and Jisoo. She glared at the people who were slowly moving towards me.

"Hey! There's nothing to see here! Go home!"

I flinched at how harsh she said it. I guess...she's mad...mad at me. I looked at the ground feeling hurt.

"Move!"

I turn to look at Spike who had some kind of a telescope on his hand...putting it on his right eye every now and then...

"What are you people doing?! You've ruined the scene! Now we have to do it all over again!"

All of us including the people gave him a confused look. A man finally said what all of us were thinking...

"Scene?"

Katie then appeared by Spike's side carrying a black bag and was looking mad.

"Argh! The scene was so perfect! Now I have to film this fucking scene again! Thanks a lot!"

Again we didn't understand what was happening. What is Spike and Katie saying?

"Y-You mean...this is just a film? For a movie?"

"Duh! And now you've ruined it all! Director...I think we should head for another location. It's too crowded here..."

Spike nodded...

"I agree...cmon now...into the car...we got to finish this until tomorrow or we'll be late for the...err...deadline..."

Spike then grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the crowd. We stopped at his car and I got in...though now that I have wings...it's hard to sit. Spike, Jisoo and Katie tried to get comfortable in the front while Rosé, Lisa and I on the back. I'm in between Lisa and Rosé. Lisa still hasn't looked at me. She's just looking at the window...

"Whew...that was close ain't it pet? Good thing I thought of something and took off the scope in my rifle..."

I nodded and just looked at the floor. I never knew my wings would come back. Then...does that mean I...I can go back? I glanced at Lisa again who still had her eyes outside the window.

'Maybe I should go home...there's nothing left for me here anyway...'

I wanted to cry knowing that Lisa's mad at me. It hurts...it hurts a lot...