Chapter 6

Lisa's POV

We are now walking towards the mall...I decided to buy her some clothes. She can't wear all my clothes all the time. She needs to have her own clothes...and underwear. I glanced at her and noticed that she kept on looking at the stores as we were passing. I frowned slightly.

'She's really an odd one...'

That's all I can describe her since I met her yesterday. There are so many things about her that I don't understand. The way she acts...the way she speaks about the things that seemed to be new to her...the way she looks so confused when I tell her to take a bath...and let's not forget about how much time she took when she took her bath!

'I thought she had slipped and bumped her head or something!'

I sighed and kept my frown looking ahead. Yeah...there are so many weird things about her...but what really bugs me is...the way she...smiles at me like she knows me or something. The way she would seek comfort in me when she feels so down...the way she hugs me...it...it's weird. It's like...were old friends or something...when we only met yesterday...weird. I stopped when I felt a hand on my arm halting me from walking. I turned to her. She was looking at me...worried.

"Lisa...are you all right?"

'Why does she look so worried?'

I smiled slightly at her, happy that she's concerned and well...a little confuse at the way she acts.

"I'm fine...what made you think that I'm not alright?"

She kept her look on me. Like she's reading me through the eyes...it's weird...and new to me. It's like she's interested in me or something...

"Because I was calling your name...and you didn't respond to me. Is everything alright?"

I nodded.

"Everything's okay...I'm just thinking...about things..."

She still kept her 'worried' face. I guess she's not buying my excuse... I sighed.

"Everything's five by five J...no biggie..."

Her face slowly turned into a smile. She nodded and we continue to walk towards the mall. It was only a few steps when she held my arm again stopping me. I turned to her and raised my eyebrow.

"What now?"

She's frowning.

"Why did you call me J?"

I shrugged and smiled at her.

"It's just a nickname...I give everyone a nickname you know..."

Still frowning.

"Yeah...I know. But...when you give someone a nickname...you have a hidden meaning to it. When you called Rosé, Red...the reason why you called her, is because she blushes so red that it almost looks like her hair...and Bobby...you called him Xman...because you thought that he has some mutant powers just like the X-men that makes the women run away from him..."

I couldn't help chuckle at what she said. That's right...I give nicknames to everyone I know...and well...it has meaning's behind it. The meaning of Xman really cracks me up. The moment I met Bobby is when he tried to hit on me. I just laughed at some lame thing he said and immediately called him Xman. I can still remember it fresh in my mind. But...I frowned and looked at her.

"How did you know that?"

She was taken back from my question and looked at me with her eyes wide. She then tried to look everywhere except from me...stuttering her answer.