Chapter 11

Lisa's POV

It's been a week since that bastard stabbed me in the gut. I'm not complaining now coz of the wound that disappeared, which is still a mystery to me. Spike was also surprised when he found me the next day walking without pain. That's the time when he kept on teasing me that I'm not human and all. Even now...he teases me.

I introduced him to my friends. They accepted him nicely. He seems to like them too. Bobby even invited him to the wedding saying that I need an escort or something. I was one of the bridesmaids together with Jisoo and Jennie. Rosé was the maid of honor and Liam was the best man.

Oh yeah. We also met his bride, Emma. Blonde...has the same height as me...that kind of girl. Kinda weird too. She's so...straight forward. She kept on tugging Bobby's sleeve asking him if they could have sex. Me and Spike found it...amusing. A girl who's so horny for her guy...a guy named Bobby. Kinda creepy. It'll take a matter of a week for them to have a baby.

Her mother died when she was a child...another one like me. Though at least she has a nice father. His name is Rupert Giles anyway. Kinda cool. Wanted to call him G-man but...I still have my manners and all. So I just call him Mr. Giles.

I had a busy week...fun, tiresome, weird...and a bit of a lonely and sad. Why am I feeling that way? I have only one person to blame for that...

Jennie...

Yeah I have fun with Spike and the gang...but while I was having fun with them...Jennie is out there with Liam...having a date. Surprised? I am. I mean, I thought when she's going to a date...she would bring me along. It was the day when my wound was gone that she started acting so...distant. Sure we would talk, but it's not like what we used to have. It's like she's avoiding me. Even when we're sleeping. She wouldn't snuggle with me anymore...she just slept on her side...I hate to admit it but...I miss her. I miss her snuggling at me at night...

I just...miss her...

I sighed as I sat at the chair near the window in Rosé's and Jisoo's dorm. Spike was there too...flipping through some girly magazines. We were waiting for Bobby to show up and have some fun because his wedding is tomorrow. So were throwing some kind of bachelor party for him. Yeah...three girls...going to a bachelor party. Kinda weird huh? It's coz we promised Emma to go with him. Jennie isn't with us because she has another date with Liam. I don't know why but...I think I am the reason why she's been so distant lately...

"If you're worrying that much about her...why not follow her instead?"

I turned to look at Rosé as she stood beside me.

"What do you mean?"

"Lisa...stop lying to yourself. Go to her."

I looked away from her. I don't know why...but I did. I heard Spike sigh.

"She's right you know...just follow your heart or whatever that saying is."

I didn't look at him too. I just continue to stare at the floor. I heard Rosé sigh and was surprised when she grabbed my hand and dragged me outside the dorm. Jisoo and Spike were following us. I looked at her with my eyebrow raised.

"Where the hell are we going?"

She didn't look at me and just kept on walking with a frown in her face saying...

"We're going to look for her...so you can say to her what you're feeling..."

I tried to struggle to get myself loose out of her grip but Spike came to her rescue and grabbed my other arm also dragging me. I glared at him and he just grinned at me.