Chapter 6(a little before start of tournament of Elements)

Jays POV: Somewhere in before start on fourth season

    It's been wonderful date with Lynn,Whole day in Ninjago city,first arcade,then her favorite bakery,and then long walk threw Central Park.At end of day,when it was already a evening we were heading to our apartment. It's not like I was DOWN BAD for pretty ladies attention.
       At first I could only thought about suggesting it since I started to see myself smile near her,But when she offered it first,I understood it was another golden deal of ours. She claimed that For her as my assistant it was easier to help me with paper work if we were in contact 24/7.But I noticed one thing:

      We always gets such things agreed with "deal".It started all in day one when I met her in main building of NGTV channel:I was having some papers signed in case I would need some cast change since my show started growing.She was there trying to find the way to meeting room at her first day and we accidentally bumped into each other and of course,as if we were in one of Fritz Donnegans movies,our papers dropped on floor and mixed.

     I still remember her a bit panicking face when she said she "already was late for three minutes" while I tried to help collect her papers first.I wasn't in rush,so I tried to fix situation I was part of.besides I wanted to hold my good reputation:not as just ex Ninja hero of Ninjago,but as just good guy who started new carrier.
     We went into talking and then joking about work stuff.The first ever deal was mine:if she fails her first impression,I owe her work place in my changing work team.

     I was actually excited when she called me later that day to say she still remember the deal.It wasn't first time a fail I was in turned out 180 degrees.

     We were already in elevator of Apartments,Knowing damn well she was too exhausted to walk sixteen Flats by stairs.Especially in her Heels.She looked a little shy,but still standing next to me with that open smile showing little tooth gap.

     I don't know,but I kinda find it cute,it adds a little,unique and recognizable font to her smile,something like Nyas Dimples-...Ok,Jay,why all of sudden?sure ,Nya has cute dimples that shows when she smiles,but how can you think about THIS about Girl that cheated on you ?And right after having a date with other Girl?

      Come on,Walker!you are better than that!Why can't you stop thinking about her?!
Sure,Your heart bumped and roared hard as thunder storm whenever you saw her smile or hugging and kissing...But you can't let yourself be so loosen into her

     You texted her several times to talk things out and even to maybe reconcile things.But she didn't answer any of them.

      It's time to stop,Walker,Stop Loving-UGh,what am I thinking,Stopping loving?it's like comparing me to stop breathing...at least not in front of Lynn,She probably doesn't even know what you thinking,But do your best.

     I opened door for Lynn,while she walked into our place:
Big apartment class lux with giant guest room that connects all rooms,giant panoramic window with view to whole Ninjago city,making it look smaller.She dropped herself on sofa in middle of room,with heels dropping near it.

    "If I knew playing arcade games would be so hard,I would wear other heels!"

    "I am already impressed you were dance machining in them!you almost made it to top five on record list"

    "Oh pffff" she said as I was walking to kitchen side of main room "don't make it sound like achievement"

    "But it is!" I said as I was opening tap to fill glasses with water.

     "Don't forget,Mister Ninjagos most beloved Ninja,you have an interview with Gayle Gossip tomorrow,So no video games or sweet drinks" she said playing bossy.