Chapter 5(i promise its last between 3rd and 4th season)

I want to introduce you new and one of important Character for my comic ,Lynn Shirley.
The pic with her designs are above
And any question you have about her you ask me
________________
Jays POV:

Flashes of light,loud music and big fall of person from platform into water that made all lines of seats fill walls of giant hosting room with laugher.It was another episode hosting life and probably put on repeat on night time.People were happy,Audience amazed as always and ratings growing higher,Thanks to the host of show,me.

A very joking goodbye to see viewers again,with wink on camera and that's it
I'm free now.With seeing cameras turning off and audience diverging from their sits still giggling and chuckling,I let out sigh of relief.Still with light smile on my face.

I went behind the scene,into backrooms of studio,walking through halls filled with weak light.Sending winks and finger guns to staff ,that made them giggle,and high fiving operator.It felt cool to be man in spotlight here,but I preferred to be more friend with them than colleagues.With edge of ear hearing someone talking about footage work and which angle to keep in Final Cut ,i came to right to my room.

Beautifully decorated wooden door with golden Star having my full name on it.
Still smiling,I entered room,closing door behind me.Leaning my tired from standing and dancing body to door,i was able take off smile.Who could knew smiling whole day can be exhausting...

My room was almost untouched by cleaners:big sofa and Mr cuddly whoomps lying on it on left,shelf with clothes on right,table with mirror in front,with lights around the mirror lighting.a lot of crashed cans and glass bottles of different brands lying next to my table.Rooms walls decorated by posters about my show with also few ones from the ....good times:surely it's warming that Citizens cared about what we went threw for it's protection.

I noticed a new pile of letters on sofa that continued like waterfall on floor.I couldn't believe I would be THAT popular among girls:I thought they would be more into Lloyd,with his leader status or Kai,since he is one hell of flirt with girls...but I guess that love triangle lighted attention of public to me and my behavior in relationship,which attracted new fangirls like magnets.Mostly those were blue converts with heart or other cute stickers on it,few even were tied with little handmade chocolates shaped like me or octopus.

Walking tired,almost stepping on few letter,successfully avoiding it,I sat on my chair,looking at myself in mirror.The reflection of man I see was literally making me top even more tired and done.Thank god concealer was hiding eye bags under my eyes,that could have sparks only reflecting lights of projectors.And gosh,I don't much remember when I smiled genuinely...I guess I didn't have spreads on to.

After What happened between and Nya,I didn't feel like keeping contacts with them.Maybe from pain of losing Zane,maybe cause I felt out in our own relationship and cause of that in our friend group.Maybe cause I couldn't stand looking in her eyes.

Maybe I wasn't good enough?maybe she thought Cole could do better as her boyfriend?he is leader and THE tough guy of team,of course for Nya,next to him,I would look too silly,not serious and clown like.Sure,I am not mister serious business and I joke even when situations can not be fit for it,but at least I don't walk with stone face 24/7,as if I was born a robot.

Although,now I would give anything to not feel anything just like robots.They don't suffer from heartbreak or disappointment.Heck,I would give a lot to be on place of Zane,you can't feel anything when you're dead and respected as hero of noble sacrifice.

Reaching to small mini fridge under the table ,i open it and take another sparkling soda bottle for today.The bell like "psshhh" sound filled the room as I made few sips and then hear knock on dear.I recognize that rhythmic knock since the day I started my showman carrier.