1-1-Enter Hirozashi Sukuni

Start from the beginning

It was a simple apartment room with one bed, one closet, a table, and some outlets that had plugs in them connecting to a scroll and a laptop. It also fully revealed what the red-eyed teen looked like.

He looked as though he were 16-17 standing at a height of 6'2, his skin was somewhat pale Caucasian, his hair was crimson and black spikey yet smooth with two bangs peering over to the front of his face his irises were red, and his pupils were slit similar to a fox's before it slowly began turning back into a normal spherical shape. His build was lean and muscular built for mainly for strength, speed and durability.

He wore a casual skintight black shirt that showcased his amazing abs and chest along along with his obliques and at the lower end of his body he wore a simply long grey pants.

He is....

【Hirozashi Sukuni】​𝕮𝖗𝖎𝖒𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝕱𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖓 𝕬𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑​

The youth, now known as Hirozashi, looked around his room with a small smile before stopping his gaze on the closet and walking over towards it with his hands in his pockets. As he reached the closet, he opened it, revealing a variety of different shirts, pants, shoes, and jackets.

"Hmm... what to wear... what to wear." He asked himself in a sing song voice as he cycles threw the series of clothing, picking up a black and red jacket with a fur collar, he eyes it for a moment before shrugging tossing it onto the bed, he then cycles through pants picking up a black combat pants with several pockets to place dust or knives in.

He nods at it with a chuckle and a small smirk having the exist idea in mind of what he could do it with tossing it into the bed next to the jacket, he then looks for a shirt and some shoes.

RING RING

"Huh?" At least he was going to until the ringing from his scroll interrupted him, he quickly picks out a black bullet proof shirt and combat shoes tossing them onto the bed as well, before walking over to his scroll.

As his eyes peers over the phone to see whose contacting him, he notices the number and groans. "What could he possibly be calling me for at this hour... unless." His eyes slowly widen as he peers around the room for any cameras and finds... none. "... Nah, he wouldn't do that... right?" He muttered now, a bit paranoid at the sudden phone call after he had not too long ago decided to go hunt a criminal.

He sighed heavily, shaking his head. "Even if he did... not like I'd care." He murmured. "After all, what is he going to do... lecture me?... Actually, that'd be pretty annoying to deal with." He thought, scratching his hair in annoyance, knowing how long and boring the old man's lectures were. Though they did have some merit, the youth had to admit.

RING RING

He's snapped out of his thoughts once again to the scroll with the Headmaster of Beacon being the contactor, with a sigh he unplugs the scroll before pressing the answer button holding the phone to his ear.

"Yes?" He answered a little impassively.