𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡: 𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗦

CW: Degradation kink, bathroom sex, dirty talk

NOTE: The medical science is total bullshit that I made up. Don't come for me, I will simply cry. I'm just a girl. 😂

Y'all please vote and comment on fics. The lack of engagement is crazy. I've said it so many times it means THE WORLD to authors otherwise we're screaming into a void not knowing who's reading our work.

DAHLIA

They barely spoke for the rest of the night. Dahlia slept in his hospital bed with him, curled up against him. The nurses were sweet, giving James his medication and checking in with them both to see if they needed anything. Dahlia snuck out to the cafeteria to get him some more Jell-O cups and some crossword puzzles for James and Father Paul. Sister Maggie was still there, holding Paul's hand.

James and Dahlia did a crossword puzzle and then fell asleep. It felt so domestic.

Not like this morning.

This morning, James has her bent over the bathroom counter, her hair wrapped around his fist while he thrusts slow and deep. Dahlia's mouth drops and she grips the counter, smiling at the sound of her gorgeous husband grunting and groaning. He's so thick, she's already come once, and they only started a few minutes ago.

Already, he's getting back to his old self. She watches him in the mirror, his head tipped back at the ceiling while he pumps his hips, moaning softly.

"That's a good girl, look so goddamn pretty getting fucked."

"Then why aren't you looking?" She purrs.

His head snaps up and those bright blue eyes pop open. He smiles the second they make eye contact in the mirror and he laughs.

"Fuck, I wish I had another arm, and I wanna spank this pretty little ass, make it bright red for daddy."

She can't stop smiling, it's like a reflex at this point. This is a release, and it's the only one they can get right now since they can't just kill Ultron where he stands without finding out why the fuck he's doing all of this to begin with. For now, Dahlia has pushed all thoughts of him out of her mind. All she's thinking about is how good it feels to have James getting back to his old self.

"Soon, my love. For now, give me that big cock, just like you're doing right now."

"So wet, peach. Ia-mă penisul, curvă."

"Daddy, feels so good." She bites her lip. "What did you say to me?"

He grunts.

"I said, take my cock, you fucking whore."

Her eyes roll back and she fucks him deeper, the back of her head buzzing with electricity.

"You know I will. I was made for you."