𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡: 𝗣𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗘𝗜𝗜

CW: Spanking, spit kink, choking, slapping, degradation kink, and the return of DADDY PAAAAAULLLL -- sorry, I meant Father Paul

JAMES

He got a private room because he knew he wouldn't be able to fucking stand the sight of other men staring at her. Even that asshole who watched James fuck Dahlia with his gun got under his skin. He has no idea if it's the drugs or his natural desire to protect her that's kicking in, but he doesn't want anyone else to even look at his wife.

And now, he can't control himself. He's become a beast. The second they're behind closed doors, he has her slammed up against the wall, his fingers buried in her cunt, and her leg wrapped around his waist. Music pounds, making the walls pulse like veins. His mouth is on hers and his tongue dives down her throat as she keens for him.

"James, baby... fuck!"

At this point in their marriage, he's pretty sure he's addicted to the sound of her moans.

Or he's just addicted to her, and has been since the day he first saw her.

One hand slides around the back of her neck as he slowly fucks her with his fingers, feeling every ridge of her soft cunt. She's still dripping, soft and supple, sweet, honeyed moans in his ear. All for him. Maybe it's the ecstasy, but he's so hard, he could come in his fucking pants any second.

"James." She pulls away, her pupils so wide he can barely see her beautiful amber eyes. A smile spreads across her face and her cheeks redden. "It's midnight."

He grins, pumping his fingers in and out of her pussy.

"Is it?"

She moans and nods her head.

"I'm yours for 24 whole hours."

James ghosts his lips up her jawline, sucking on her earlobe.

"You're mine for the rest of my fucking life, peach," he purrs, massaging her G-spot until her legs begin to shake. It doesn't take long. He can see goosebumps creeping up her skin. "Don't ever forget it."

"How can I?"

She's nearly breathless.

"How do you want me?" She asks.

James slowly pulls his fingers out of her and lifts them up, watching them glisten in the low light.

"Open," he whispers. Her plump lips part, and then wrap around them. James arches an eyebrow. "Did I say to clean them off?"

She shakes her head, her tongue still swirling around each digit. His heart beats a little faster, and a his cock throbs in his jeans. He pulls his fingers out of her mouth, cupping her face with one hand while his thumb glides across her bottom lip.