𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗪𝗘 𝗠𝗘𝗧

CW: Drug use (ecstasy), messy blowjobs, daddy kink, degradation kink, vibrators, face slapping, spit kink, spanking, switch!James, switch!Dahlia, super rough sex

This is nearly 9k words, so please vote and comment! The lack of engagement is getting so bad lately. Once again: If you want authors to stick around, engage with their content. Vote on it, comment on it. Even if it's just "I liked this!"

When the night was full of terrors
And your eyes were filled with tears
When you had not touched me yet
Oh, take me back to the night we met
- Lord Huron, "The Night We Met"

JAMES

His feet pound against the treadmill, sweat dripping off of his face and practically soaking the console. He abandoned his t-shirt about half an hour ago once it was drenched. Muscles burn and his chest aches, but he keeps running. He's been doing this for an hour and a half now, trying to outrun the dread he felt for the rest of the night at his birthday party. James tried his best to put on a smile, and he did a damn good job of faking it. Dahlia was there to fill in for him when Ultron looked at him for too long, or when Yelena said something that made rage bubble in his chest.

He still can't figure her out, or why she's acting like such a... cunt.

James would never call her that to her face. She'd pull a fucking gun on him, and now that he has Dahlia, he has something to live for. It makes things a hell of a lot more dangerous.

Music blares in his ears and he closes his eyes. He's trying not to think about work, but rather taking his beautiful wife out for dinners and walks on the beach, or eating her pussy on the terrace while she holds a glass of champagne in her hand like the exquisite creature she is. He's trying to think about loving and worshipping her, but every so often, Ultron's fucking face pops up in the back of his mind, lingering like a ghost.

James snarls in frustration and turns up the speed of the treadmill, snarling quietly as his legs continue to burn. Dahlia and Wanda are in the other room picking out clothes for the trip. They're leaving for Santa Cruz later on in the morning when James and Dahlia head for the airstrip.

Two weeks in Italy. That's what they came to agree on.

As he picks up the pace, the ache in his body deepens, but he doesn't stop. He won't stop until he's run himself fucking ragged. He couldn't sleep last night thinking about this whole thing with Ultron and Yelena, trying to figure the two of them out. Where did he come from? Were they lovers? Friends? Why didn't she introduce James to him before?

But what made him the most angry was the way he looked at Dahlia, like she was a fucking piece of meat; something to be won. He honestly thought Ultron was going to bet on her during that poker game.