Finding the Bright Side 2

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hey guys! I know I'm updating quicker than I had said. I'm really hoping you guys share my story! I didn't get any votes and only got four reads hopefully this next chap gets you into the story even more.

PS , this is still written from my iPad, so it looked long, I don't really know.

____________________________________________________

 Chapter 2

"I'm sorry for leaving you in that house alone" he whispered in my ear. I nodded and continued crying.

Aiden leaned back and held my face "Why are you crying?"

"I'm just happy that I've finally seen you"

"I'm not letting them hit you again Kate , never. you're safe now"

I cried once more into his chest and burrying my face.

He brought me back to a house and I guess he moved because I can tell the difference between a house and an apartment and this was definitely a house. I walked in through the doors and the inside was gorgeous! Huge ceilings , big windows and for a guy it's a pretty clean place.

He lead me the living room and took a seat . I can't believe he was able to get all this with school , job and everyhting else.

"So what are you planning to do?" he sounded shaky and worried at what the out come of what my answer will be.

"I don't know" I shook my head.

"I mean you can stay with me but-" he paused and looked around " There are just some things you have to know."

"It's okay if you don't want me here, I understand" I looked away from his eyes hiding the pain I felt. I thought this was it but I guess not.

"No Katie, not that it's just tha-"

"Is it because I'm not eighteen yet and we're not really siblings so I can't live with you or some other law shit?"

I realized it wasn't my choice if I lived here because it isn't my house, I felt embarrassing about raising my voice on him. I mean what else woul you do if all you want to do is just give up ?

"Aiden, I thought you could actually help me . But I guess you'll still leave me behind just like you did a year ago. You know what I'm so used to getting thrown around anyways, good bye" I walked to the door to grab my shoes.

Why was I doing this? Am I still holding the grudge I had on him? I knew he didn't want to leave me in that house, but it just slipped out. It's not his fault, now I just felt like a complete idiot.

"Katie no! It's not that, stop being stubborn and listen. " he followed me to the door grabbing my arm.

Because of how fragile I felt and these bruises still swollen and fresh, right now everything that's said to me in a rude way just made me tear up or even when I hit my bruises slightly , it reminds me of the slaps I got from Bill.

"Kate!" Aiden spun me around on my heels and sees me tearing up "Stop crying. " he wiped the tears off my face with his thumbs but they just continued coming out. "Why are you crying you know how much it annoys me seeing you cry. Fuck" I don't know if I should find that an insult or him being conserned of me.

"Look! All I wanted was to leave that house! I thought you can help me but it seems like I'm just bothering you!" I was mad, I don't know why but I was yelling now and tears are streaming down my face once again.

"Stop with the crying!" he yelled.

Aiden has terrible temper, I don't get how he still put up with me before the accident. The mad Aiden that only came out when he got in a fight with Bill but it has now come out on me, I never though this would happen.