열다섯♡

2674  words ahead!

2674  words ahead!

this story is purely for entertainment. nothing in this story is realistic or accurately portrays these people in anyway.

plagiarism is a crime, refrain from stealing my ideas and-or stories!

enjoy reading..

council president | 의회 의장

seola groaned as she stepped outside her front door, her mother following behind her to her car. the winds were, once again, freezing, bumps forming against her skin. "han seola, you never wear jackets. i wonder how you don't get sick.." her mother scolded as they entered the car, the air conditioning warming them up. seola chuckled and shook her head as she put on her seatbelt, "i'm okay, mama! don't worry about me so much." her mother nodded, pulling off into the street.

the car ride was full of conversations about childhood memories and what should be made for dinner, which was a normal and heart-warming conversation between the two and it seemed to make time speed up as they arrived to her school. she kissed her mother goodbye and watched as she drove away with a chill aired sigh, wishing the school year ended soon. she entered the school, pushing past all the other teenagers who blocked the halls.

she continued until she reached the stairwell of the third floor, almost bumping into someone. "oh, sorry jake! what's the poster for?" she asked as she pointed to the poster, wanting to take a peak at what was written on it. jake gulped and hid the poster which caused seola to give him an odd look, furrowing her eyebrows at him. "uh, it's for a class project and it's not finished yet. i'll show you once it's finished, okay?" jake spoke swiftly before running away to what seemed to be an old art room. seola nodded and pressed her lips together as she continued to the council room which suddenly fell silent as she walked in, heads snapping to her direction.

it seemed like an eternity for someone to speak, everyone just stared at seola in a deafening silence. "um, are you all okay?" she asked as she hung up her bag, putting her hands on her hips. everyone turned to look at each other for a few moments before turning back to seola and erupting into multiple conversations asking why she was here so early, that they were fine, and other nonsense. 

seola rolled her eyes as she went to her office to do a file run through, she could hear movement coming from the other room, but she brushed it off and continued to run through her file drawer. she found some things she needed to give to the office, so she grabbed them and looked through them as she walked into the main room. she looked up to find the room deserted besides jungwon getting caught while attempting to escape. she furrowed her eyebrows and frowned, mildly confused. he just looked at her and gave a nervous smile and a giggle before escaping the room.