열♡

2344 words ahead!

 2344 words ahead!

this story is purely for entertainment. nothing in this story is realistic or accurately portrays these people in anyway.

plagiarism is a crime, refrain from stealing my ideas and-or stories!

enjoy reading..

council president | 의회 의장

seola dreaded coming to school, she didn't want any to see anyone. she knew her jungwon would be awkward and her and sua are just extremely difficult at the moment. she felt lost and unsure where to go, her office wasn't an escape, and the only time she could rely on yejun was at lunch.

she felt doomed almost, like she was now homeless with no one to turn to. that was until she thought of someone, jake. jake was in the chorus team along with sunoo, so maybe they could be her little escape for a while.

but she knew she had to check in to the council room first. so, she reluctantly headed that way, avoiding bumping into to wandering students while on the way.

once upon arrival, she opened the door to find the room empty. it was cold inside and quiet, as if no one had been here yet. she sighed and headed to her office which was empty as well. she took a peek at jungwon's desk and saw papers scattered everywhere.

all the papers were about the winter dance that was coming up, she completely forgot about it. it wasn't her responsibility though, all of that was up to jungwon. council president and school staff worked on school dances, never the rest of the councils.

seola left the office and went into the main room, stumbling upon niki walking in. "ah, hello seola!" he greeted her as he set his bag on the rack. she smiled at him and greeted him softly with a nod, not really in the mood to speak.

"i'll be leaving first, niki. text me if anything is needed, i have a free schedule throughout the week." she notified him and headed towards the door, but he stopped her before he could leave. "oh, um actually.. jungwon wanted me to let you know that you two both had a meeting with the head councilor today. he also said don't be late." niki then let her free.

she nodded and left him alone, quickly making her way to the music room. the music room was a floor below her, so it shouldn't take long to get that, as long as she didn't bump into anyone. but the universe just really wasn't on her side today.. or any other day.

she reached the stairs and fell across jay and jungwon coming up. jungwon and seola laid eyes, which jay seemed to notice. the tension was heavy, seola then remembered what she saw, jungwon and kimmy sharing that moment together. maybe, she was wrong about him, he really didn't care.