아홉♡

2218 words ahead!

2218 words ahead!

this story is purely for entertainment. nothing in this story is realistic or accurately portrays these people in anyway.

plagiarism is a crime, refrain from stealing my ideas and-or stories!

enjoy reading..

council president | 의회 의장

"sunghoon, are you dumb? twenty five times twenty five is not one hundred and fifty." seola glared at him as she helped the boy with his math work. it was seven in the morning and sunghoon just really knew how to work her nerves.

"what are you two arguing about?" niki came in, setting his bag on the rack. sunghoon and seola turned to niki then back to each other to spare one more glare. "sunghoon thinks twent five times twenty five is one hundred and fifty, which is isn't." seola spat.

niki raised one eyebrow and tilted his head, his arms crossed, "it's not? i thought it was too." he spoke which showed he clearly didn't understand basic multiplication. seola wanted to rip her hair our and slammed her head on the table, ignoring the growing stinging feeling in her forehead.

niki mumbled a 'that had to hurt' and sucked in a breath before leaving the two alone and going to his office. seola groaned and sunghoon just chuckled at how dumb she looked.

seola lifted her head and noticed that jay and jungwon came in, "guys, please tell sunghoon that twenty five times twenty five isn't one hundred and fifty." seola put her hands in a praying position, hoping they weren't dumb.

"huh? it's not?" they both said in unison then laughed at how in sync they were. seola took in a deep breath, slowly letting it out before calling subin and kimmy out of their offices to help prove her point.

"subin..kimmy? please tell these idiots that twenty five times twenty five isn't one hundred and fifty before i lose my mind." seola mumbled, but they all heard her loud and clear. there was a pause of silence before kimmy spoke, "it's not one hundred and fifty?" she said shocked.

subin turned and glared at her for asking such a stupid question, "no, you idiot! it's five hundred and twenty." subin scoffed at kimmy and kimmy glared at her.

seola raised from the table and slammed her hands on the table, "how are you all so dumb? it's six hundred twenty five!" she almost yelled, glaring at everyone in the room.

sunghoon grinned and held back a laugh, attempting to hide it by covering his mouth. "guys, i think seola has actually lost her mind from
being around us so much." sunghoon muffled behind his hand.