열둘♡

1504 words ahead!

1504 words ahead!

this story is purely for entertainment. nothing in this story is realistic or accurately portrays these people in anyway.

plagiarism is a crime, refrain from stealing my ideas and-or stories!

enjoy reading..

council president | 의회 의장

jungwon smiled as he finally finished the set up for the valentine's event, which included a week-long of school events and the valentine's dance. he was excited, all of the student council was, this was one of the most major times of the year, so it had it play out perfectly. they've even finished setting up the website for announcement confessions. every morning that led up to the day of the dance, there will be announcement of students confessing their feelings for their schoolmates, they even had the option to do it anonymously.

jungwon exited his office to turn in the school plan for the major event with a huge smile on his face. "why are you smiling so hard?" niki cooed and placed his chin in the palms of his hands, holding his head upright with a smirk. jungwon felt annoyance rave through his body, but kept his smile, "don't ruin my good mood, riki." niki sat up right and dropped the teasing smirk once hearing his real name, clearing his throat of embarrassment. 

jungwon exited the council room and made his way to the lowest school level, though he grew more annoyed as he brushed past all the crowded halls. he hated hall traffic; it truly pissed him off. however, he eventually made his way to office and dropped off the papers, making sure to have small talk with the office staff. 

"thank you for delivering these papers, jungwon. you all have come up with outstanding ideas!" the principal said as he looked through the papers. jungwon smiled and bowed with a prideful "thank you". the principal dismissed him and jungwon made his way back into the crowded halls. 

he made it back to the third floor, but instantly bumped into someone. jungwon didn't notice before hand due to texting and walking. he instantly apologized and looked ahead to see sua with an annoyed face, jungwon then rolled his eyes. "can't you watch where you're going, yang?" she sneered at him with a harsh glare which he returned. he scoffed and grinned, "shouldn't you be getting the hell out of my face right about now? i don't find it pleasant looking at your face any longer." he spat back, his glare burning a deep hole into sua.

"but you love looking at seola's, right? as if she would dare have any affection towards someone like you." jungwon tilted his head her words, never wiping that sadistic smirk off his face. he leaned closer to the girl with an intimidating stance, "i mean if you have to know.. her lips are quite tasty." he whispered in her ear with a husky tone and sat up straight, his grin grown bigger.