여섯♡

2206 words ahead!

2206 words ahead!

this story is purely for entertainment. nothing in this story is realistic or accurately portrays these people in anyway.

plagiarism is a crime, refrain from stealing my ideas and-or stories!

enjoy reading..

council president | 의회 의장

seola groaned tiredly, putting her head down on her desk. she was sitting in her math class, extremely irritated. why? because the work was too easy and she finished before everyone else, leaving her with nothing to do.

she asked mrs. jeon to give her something so she wouldn't have to sit in class for the next 50 minutes, but she only rolled her eyes and ignored seola.

mrs. jeon was the only teacher seola couldn't get along with, and she had no reason to why. seola rarely spoke in her class, had good grades, and turned work in on time. this resulted in seola believing that mrs. jeon was just a hater.

suddenly, an idea came to her mind. seola swiftly raised her hand, once again interrupting the lesson, "i forgot i have things to do in the student council. please excuse me for my school duties." the teacher waved at her to leave with an attitude.

seola stood and bowed, taking her things since she knew she wouldn't come back. she groaned, realizing she had to walk up from the first floor to the third.

she took a deep breath, ready to take her hike. once arriving to the second floor, she took a pause. seola leaned against the wall in heavy breaths, already tired. "seems like you need to work out." a voice called.

seola turned to see jake standin infront of her, arms crossed with a wide grin on his face. seola fixed herself up, finally catching her breath and glaring at him. "shut up jake." she warned.

he just shrugged, "where you headed? i'll carry your bag." he took out his hand to carry her bag, which she gladly accepted and tossed it over to him. he watched as he let out a groan and stumbled back, puffing out his cheeks.

she giggled as she watched him struggle to put it on due to it's weight. "han seola, what is in here?!" he questioned, desperately wanting to take it off. seola stiffed back a laugh and grinned, "my things for a student council project and things for festive winter celebrations."

they continued to the third floor, jake almost tumbled to the ground once reaching their destination. "looks like you needs to work out, jake." seola grinned and took the bag from him, hearing him sigh a breath of relief. seola suddenly remembered that jungwon needed help.