열하나♡

1435 words ahead! (pretty short)

this story is purely for entertainment. nothing in this story is realistic or accurately portrays these people in anyway.

plagiarism is a crime, refrain from stealing my ideas and-or stories!

enjoy reading..

council president | 의회 의장

"okay, obviously something is bothering you." niki glared a jungwon, who evidently had something on his mind that was deeply irritating him. jungwon glared back at the boy and shrugged as he looked through papers, "nothing that concerns you, niki." he snapped back. jungwon didn't want to talk about it, recently, he didn't want to talk to anyone about anything. all he could think about is seola and explaining everything, but he didn't know how, and it pissed him off.

sunghoon suddenly walked in with seola, both of them smiling and laughing softly. niki smiled at the tender moment, but jungwon stayed cold.. withered in jealousy. they made eye contact and for a small moment, jungwon felt calm. his anger suddenly washed away, and he was filled with tranquility, until she looked away and greeted niki and ran into their office, completely ignoring his presence.

sunghoon noticed the odd "interaction" and watched as jungwon's face fell into an almost unnoticeable frown. sunghoon cleared his throat which caught jungwon's attention and nodded his head to his office. jungwon noticed and followed sunghoon into his office, leaving niki alone to his work.

sunghoon shut the door as jungwon walked in and leaned his back against it, arms folded. "you guys still aren't talking?" sunghoon whispered so no one could hear them through the door. jungwon shrugged and huffed out a breath, "she's ignoring me. last time we spoke was when she offered me to go to therapy." jungwon pressed his lips together and sunghoon shook his head.

"maybe you should go up to her and talk instead of waiting on her?" sunghoon ran his fingers through his hair and looked down on the younger, disappointed in him for not thinking wisely. "i'm scared she'll tell me off, i wouldn't want to burden her." he mumbled and looked at his feet as he noticed his face getting mildly hot.

sunghoon chuckled, enjoying the pure and rare moment of his friend getting flustered. jungwon always carried a serious and cold persona, so seeing him this way was relieving to sunghoon. "you'll be just fine, jungwon. seola is kind, she wouldn't do that." jungwon smiled and nodded at his friend and opened his mouth to speak, but stopped when the door flew open and sunghoon tumbled backwards onto the floor.

there stood jay with a shocked look on his face, looking down at sunghoon who was painfully grabbing his head, groaning. "oh shit, sunghoon are you okay?" jay helped the boy up, checking him all over for any injuries. sunghoon pushed him off and glared at him harshly, "don't you know how to knock?" jay tilted his head at his words and stared at him in confusion. "you have a no knocking sign on your door." jay spoke blankly.