다섯♡

2921 words ahead!

2921 words ahead!

this story is purely for entertainment. nothing in this story is realistic or accurately portrays these people in anyway.

plagiarism is a crime, refrain from stealing my ideas and-or stories!

enjoy reading..

council president | 의회 의장

"so how was your date with han seola~" sunghoon teased as he enteted jungwon's office, thankful that seola wasn't there to witness the teasing. jungwon glared at him, mentally cursing him for not knocking.

"it wasn't a date. i don't even think we're fully friends yet." jungwon uttered the last part, slightly embarrassed from it.

everyone seemed to build a good bong with seola in such short time, but due to his problems, he wasn't as lucky. that bothered him.. a lot, so much to the point he wanted to rip his hair out.

sunghoon rolled his eyes and made a 'psh' sound, following it up with a 'as if'. "i told you, it wasn't a date.. now if you only came here to be annoying, then you should leave." he spat.

"what wasn't a date?" seola suddenly asked from
behind sunghoon, making him jump and let out a gasp. sunghoon tried to play it off by cooly brushing his hair back and putting on a smug look.

" i don't.. i don't know what your talking about." sunghoon stuttered, still trying to play it cool. jungwon glared at the boy, mentally face palming at his overly stupid reaction.

seola furrowed her eyebrows together and pressed her lips into a thin line, following it with an awkward nod. "well i came in here to give you this!" seola turned to jungwon with a flower vase, covered with a blue and orange patterned.

"seola, you didn't have to!" he smiled and took it from her gently to be sure not to drop it. seola shook her head and watched he placed his daffodils inside, "it's no problem, really!" jungwon nodded and thanked her.

"couple gifts already? we haven't even made it to valentines day yet.." sunghoon muttered and scratched his head in thought, watching as jungwon somehow pushed his problems aside and built a small relationship with seola.

"it's a friendship gift, not couples. but i have to run, chief yang said he wanted to show me something." seola then left the two alone, sunghoon closing the door behind her and sending jungwon a sly smirk.

"well now you know.., the two of you are friends now." he crossed hid arms, proud of stating the, now, obvious. "yea, like she didn't just say that genius.." jungwon rolled his eyes sarcastically.