Yoongi hyung seemed a little bit sad but then he silently got up and went to his room.

"Say Aaa"

I smiled and opened my mouth. The firm soup healing my throat as I gulped the spoonful of it. I quickly finished it and mom cleaned my mouth with a tissue. I unknowingly made a sad face as a thought about hyung leaving the room. He could have stayed...

"It gets very difficult to treat him when he is sick. I know it hasn't happened in years but I still get scared thinking about it. I am turning off the lights. Good night."

I nodded. Hyung had a very low immunity when he was a child. We had to visit the hospital in almost every week. I am glad he's stronger now. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

I was about to sleep when I found bed dipping from one side. It seems like Yoongi hyung sneaked in my room. Warm arms wrapped around me and I was soon asleep.

______________________________________

Author's POV

It was already Friday in no time. The days in between were mostly...plain, with no major events. Same old college life. Jungkook took a leave till Friday and Yoongi took care of him despite his mom's scolding.

"Aaacchhhoooo"

Yoongi should have listened to his mother cause now he had a very nasty cold. He was sneezing like there's no tomorrow. He ate a pill from the first aid box without anyone knowing because his mom might kill him or something if she found out. Whereas Jungkook felt good with no more illness this morning. Seems like he passed it to Yoongi.

Yoongi even woke up early today to get ready for his date ~. He looked quite good with black boots, black jeans and a ivory white t-shirt. He walked towards the gate without eating breakfast as he didn't want to sneeze on the dining table.

"Yoongi"
He stopped between tracks. A drop of sweat on his face as he thought he got caught by his mom.

"YES", he replied almost every instantly.

"Don't go to Uni today."

"Whyyy"

"I need you to visit somewhere. Excuse me Mary drop Jungkook to the University after he finishes his breakfast. And you follow me to my room." His mother replied pointing towards him.

Jungkook was confused but he decided to shrug it off. Maybe it's a pack matter.

Jungkook wasn't told about pack matters that much. He was quite neutral about it. Not like he has sent interest or whatever. He quickly finished his food had a glass of warm milk and got in the car with Mary.

As for Yoongi -

"I need you to visit your dad's company."

"Uh? Why?"

"Just do it. Something feels fishy about his behaviour. He is tenser than ever these days and the only thing I link it to is his company."

"I need to be somewhere today...."

"Got a date?"

"N-No"

"Then-"

"I'll go ASAP."

_______________________________________
weird flat beautiful ass

minyoongi756 - Umm... we may NEED to cancel our date today.........

fluffballs - Ok no problem fine with me.

minyoongi756 - wow so rude.

fluffballs - 🗿

iamhopedope - I got a new pair of shoes for today. How could you????

fluffballs - eyy so dramatic.

iamhopedope - what was the reason?

fluffballs - WHat Was THe REASON?

minyoongi756 - I got sick. Sorry...

fluffballs - Get well soon

minyoongi756 - I should get sick often 👁️👄👁️

iamhopedope - Nah cause SAME-

fluffballs - 💀💀💀these bit-

iamhopedope - Love you too Jimin.

minyoongi756 - love you too Jimin.

fluffballs changed the group's name to Beauty and the Simps

_______________________________________

Guess who's back?
To all the people who are reading this....
Love y'all 💜💜💜💜💜💜
(PS- Tell me if it's getting boring or slow 🦥)