17. Get this cleaned up.

Start from the beginning

They both got up to get ready.

It was a girls night out.

A sexy night out.

Their outfits. (If you remember the spoiler I gave on instagram. Here it is.)

They both took a cab and reached Vancouver downtown and reached the Ivanhoe pub.

It was a Russian club.

They both entered and went towards the bar.

"You sure you want to do this? You have never drunk before!" Loveleen asked.

"Hell yes I am. Agar iske baad meri shaadi ho gyi aur mujhe drink karne ka mauka na mila firr!" Manheer said and they both giggled.

"Ok then let's do it gurl!" Loveleen exclaimed.

She called the bartender and said "2 shots of Tequila"

"Damn girl that was so impressive. You are afterall my all rounder queen yeah!" Manheer said excitedly.

The bartender came with the servings while Loveleen winked at him.

Manheer was just amazed by all of this.

Manheer took the shot and was about to drink when Love stopped her and said,"drink it in one go alright. And yeah cheers."

"Cheers baby" Manheer said and she drank.

At first she felt as if something had gripped her throat really badly but who knew she would go all talli in just 1 go.

She drank 2 more shots and was on the dance floor.

Manheer felt as if all her problems were disappeared.

She felt like someone had drank every misery, every sadness, every pain, every worry she had in her mind.

Whereas Loveleen was drunk as well and was flirting with guys.

"You know your nosering was calling me from 10 meteres away" A hot guy with brunette hair came towards her and said.

"Then what took you so long to come here." Loveleen said in her oh so sexy voice.

"Come have a dance with me beautiful" the brunette guy said and Loveleen forwarded her hand to him and they both were dancing on the rhythm of the songs when all of a sudden smoke came into the club and no one could see anything.

AMRIT'S POV

I saw my Heer running away from me. It hurted me like hell.

The way this girl makes my day by doing small things and now, her going away is just tearing me apart.

Roop was about to run after her when I stopped him,"Hey, I told you I will speak with her. Its already complicated. I will handle this now. Please leave from here as I come back with her. I need sometime alone. To talk." I said.