“Emma you are right you’re body is rejecting the food. I believe the reason why you are dizzy is because you have a case of malnutrition due to your lack of eating. I believe you that you are trying to eat more, so I won’t say you need to go to a rehab to get help. I will for now prescribe a prescription that will help you eat, and is full of vitamins. I suggest you tell your friends or at least that lad out there that loves you. He deserves to know the truth on why you passed out. I will tell them you’re equilibrium is off and the medicine I prescribed will help that.” She lectured me. I hate lectures and I usually zone out, but I listened to every word she said to me though.

“Thanks.” I mumbled. I didn’t really know what to say. All I know is that I will not tell Zayn or anyone else about the real reason why I am dizzy.

“By the way you didn’t know where you were I would say you don’t live here?” She kind of asked/stated. I shook my head no.

“Okay I am going to tell Mr. Malik that you need to stay here for a few days. Someone needs to keep an eye on you, so you don’t accidently injure yourself if you pass out again. I also want you to stay in bed a rest for a few days, so no work.” She said as she stood up. I just looked at her and nodded.

“Feel better and if you need anything please give me a call.” She said handing me her card.

“Thank you.” I smiled at her for probably for the first time as I took the card from her. She grabbed her bag and left Zayn’s room. ‘God please let her lie to Zayn and the guys please please please.’ I prayed silently.

Zayn’s POV

Doctor Stacy came walking down the stairs! The lads and I all stood up to greet her.

“Do you know what’s wrong with her?” I asked.

“Yeah is she going to be okay?” Harry asked.

“Is she awake?” Louis asked.

“Guys please let me talk. Is there a place we can all talk where Emma won’t hear us?” She asked with a seriously look on her face. I gulped and pointed towards my office room. I didn’t actually use it as an office though, but we could close the door so we can talk in private.

“Okay you are freaking us all out right now. What is wrong with Emma?” Liam asked being the first one to say something.

“Look I told her I wouldn’t tell you but I feel like you need to know. Emma has/had a eating disorder.” She said. All the lads gasped in shock. My knees went weak and I could feel the color drain from my face.

“What do you mean when you said has and had?” Louis asked. I looked up at the doctor and nodded wanting to know as well.

“She told me for a few months she had started eating less then she normal does. Then a week ago a friend confronted her about her looking sickly. She said she didn’t want anyone else realizing she wasn’t eating as much so she forced herself to eat normal again. But her body wasn’t having it she said she would throw up if she eats too much food at once. She said she is almost able to eat normal again now though.” She said sadly.

“Wait why doesn’t she want you to tell us that?” Niall asked.

“She didn’t say, but she practically begged me not too. I think she might be afraid on how you will react, but that is just my thought.” She responded. I was speechless. I can’t believe I didn’t even notice that she was loosing weight. I mean she is my girlfriend and best friend of 12 years. I know her or I thought I did.

The doctor proceeded to explain why she was dizzy and was medicine she prescribed for Emma. She also told us what Emma thinks she is telling us right now. I was trying my best to remain calm, but I was pissed. She didn’t tell me she was sick and she still doesn’t want me to know.

“Okay thank you so much for coming today.” Liam said to Doctor Stacy and guiding her out of my house.

“Zayn?” Louis said patting my back.

“What?” I snapped at him as I stood up from the chair.

“Zayn you need to calm down mate.” Harry said.

“Calm down? You want me to calm down? My girlfriend has/had a fucking eating disorder and not only did I NOT notice she doesn’t want me to fucking know. How do you expect me to calm down?” I shouted at Niall, Louis, and Harry. All three of them were startled by my outburst, but I don’t care I’m pissed.

“Well you don’t have a right to yell at us so calm down.” Louis snapped at me.

“Sorry I just don’t know what to do? Why was she starving herself?” I asked. Then I finally broke down and fell to me knees crying into my hands. Louis rushed over to me and pulled me into his chest and let me cry. I felt someone start rubbing my back, so I assume it’s Niall or Harry or both.

“She is eating now and because she wants to, so look at that as a positive.” Harry said hesitantly not knowing how I would react.

“Yeah after someone confronted her about her looking sickly. If a friend noticed how come I didn’t? I’m her fucking boyfriend for crying out loud.” I spat at the situation and not them this time.

“It’s different.” Louis said. I heard the door open and I assumed it was Liam coming back.

“I need to ask her why she didn’t tell me.” I said shaking myself away from Louis, Niall, and Harry. I made my way to the door, but Liam stopped me from opening it.

“What?” I asked confused.

“She didn’t want us to know for a reason. She is getting better on her own. We shouldn’t say anything to her about knowing the real reason why she passed out.”Liam said.

“So you want me to pretend I don’t know my girlfriend has an eating disorder?” I snapped at him.

“No I want you to keep it to yourself. She has that friend to talk to if needed. When or if she is ever ready to tell us she will. So we need to act normal around her especially when she eats.” Liam said.

“He’s right Zayn we need to let her come to us about this.” Louis said while Niall and Harry agreed.

“Whatever.” I said pushing pass Liam and running up to my room where Emma was. When I got to my room I opened the door and saw Emma sleeping in my bed. I walked over to my bed and got in next to her. I pulled her into my chest and just held her as I silently cried myself to sleep.

A/N:

Intense eh? Well I thought so hahahaha.

So now we know why Emma was found unconscious.

Will the guys be able to act normal around Emma?

Will Emma ever tell them?

If not will one of the guys confront her about it?

I got so emotional writing Zayn crying. I mean he cares for her so much that when she is hurting so is he. I mean that last part with him holding her in his arms while he cried himself to sleep UGH! That bout killed me (I could see him doing that in real life though)

Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.

Don’t forget to VOTE please.

Oh and follow me if you can as well.

If you have a twitter you can follow me at @AllieStyles93 I’m not the best at tweeting all the time, but if you want to chat I always reply (: Oh if I remember I try to keep you updated on when I’m writing or when I’m about to update :D

 DEpending on how many chapters i get written today i might be posting the next chapter later today :D

Lot’s of Love,

Allie