Chapter 11:

Emma’s POV

I just had breakfast with the Malik’s and Perrie, and now I was now taking a quick shower. As I was in the shower my mind went back to breakfast. Not only was Trisha acting weird again so was Yaser and Zayn. What is going on?

After I got out of the shower I threw on some hot pink leggings, and a loose fitted shirt with a black and white kitten face on the front. I just put my hair in a messy bun and then brushed my teeth. I didn’t bother with make-up or anything, because it wasn’t like I was leaving the house.(Outfit on sidebar) After I sprayed some vanilla body spray on I decided to go downstairs. Before I could get downstairs I heard Zayn talking on the phone to someone. When he said my name I leaned towards his door so I could hear what he was saying.

Zayn’s POV

I was starting to panic about the whole Emma possibly being pregnant. I had to talk to someone so I called Louis. I probably should have called Anthony since he knew the situation, but when I needed life advice I tend to go to Louis. He is older then me, and I know how Anthony feels about Emma and I. He didn’t know I lied about Perrie being a publicity stunt, but he already disliked Emma and mine FWB relationship. He was happy when Emma ended it. I still didn’t know how I felt about it. I took my phone out and dialed Louis number.

PHONE CONVERSATION

Louis: “Hey mate. How is Bradford?” Louis asked

Zayn: “Good, but I need to tell you something and you can’t tell anyone.” I said.

Louis: “Well that makes me nervous, but I promise I will keep it to myself.” Louis said. I started to tell him about Emma and my relationship.

Louis: “So you and Emma have been sleeping together for a while now?” Louis asked making sure he got it right.

Zayn: “Yeah and I told her that Perrie is just a publicity stunt and only me and management know that. Oh and Perrie’s management knows. They wanted me to ask her out so both of our bands got publicity.” I said. I heard Louis take a deep breath before talking again.

Louis: “So you lied to Emma so she would forgive you for lying?” Louis asked. Well when he said it like that.

Zayn: “I panicked Louis. I didn’t know what to say or do. I just wanted her to forgive me. I can’t stand when Emma is mad at me. She is my best friend.” I said honestly.

Louis: “Now what else do you need to tell me. I can sense there is more.” Louis chuckled.

Zayn: “My parents and I think she is pregnant.” I blurted out. I heard him gasp when I said that.

Louis: “Have you talked to her yet?” Louis asked.

Zayn: “No me and my parents are going to talk to her in a little bit.” I said.

Louis: “What if she is pregnant?” he asked.

Zayn: “I would help her out. I just don’t know what to do about Perrie. I possibly got my ‘mistress’ pregnant. I love Perrie and I don’t want to lose her.” I said honestly

Louis: “Well wait to panic until you know for sure she is pregnant. If she is take some time to decided what to do about Perrie. Ya know?” Louis said. I was surprised he wasn’t yelling at me.

Zayn: “Yeah now I just need to find out if she is pregnant.” I said.

Louis: “Well good luck and let me know what happens. Give her my love and if she needs to talk tell her to call me.” Louis said.