Chapter 17:

A/N: Sorry it took so long for me to update, but i have been doing my finals for college all day. :P Almost done with college YAY! Any way here is the chapter.....

Emma’s POV

I took a deep breath and lifted my head a little so I was face to face with Harry.

“He was just telling me it wasn’t my fault that my baby died, and that I shouldn’t blame myself. It was the drunk driver who hit us fault.” I said trying not to cry. I decided not to tell Harry about Zayn and my issues, because I didn’t need the drama right now.

“Are you sure that’s it?” He asked me skeptically. I just nodded my head and smiled weakly.

“Look I understand if you don’t want to tell me what else he said to you, but just don’t lie to me. Is there something your not telling me that you don’t want to talk about right now?” He asked. Damn him he always could tell when I lying, but i was glad he respected that I didn’t want to talk about it.

“Yea I just don’t want to talk about it right now.” I shrugged.

“That’s fine!” He smiled. He went to get off my bed but I grabbed his arm.

“Can you stay please? I don’t want to sleep alone.” I said to him. He smiled and got back into the bed. I was thankful he was wearing sweatpants so the nurses wouldn’t get the wrong impression. Could you imagine what they would think if they walked in on us sleeping in the same bed and he was only wearing boxers? Yeah I don’t want to find out either. He helped me sit up a bit so I could rest my head on his chest while my right arm on his stomach. His right arm was wrapped around my back rubbing it gently while his left hand was drawing patterns on my hand soothingly.

“Thank you for staying with me tonight.” I said.

“You’re my best friend I wouldn’t be anywhere else. Plus it’s freezing in this room, so you can keep me warm.” He smirked.

“People who didn’t know us would think we are dating.” I giggled. When I giggled I winced a bit. The pain medicine helped a lot, but my ribs and stomach still hurt when I moved to fast.

“I was thinking the same thing, but who cares what they think? I’m just glad you are awake and okay now.” He said kissing my forehead.

“Me too! So what did you want to tell me?” I asked him.

“Well I was out having dinner with Grimmy and some other friends-“

Harry went on and on about how fans were following them around the whole night, and throwing themselves at him. Oh and apparently the girls were also trying to hook up with Grimmy, which they thought was hilarious. (He is gay :)

Zayn’s POV

It’s been a few days since Emma woke up from her coma, and she was coming home today. I was so nervous about her living with me for a few weeks. I know she needs to be watched, but what if I make her worse? What if I don’t change her bandage right and she get’s an infection? What if she is still pissed at me and it’s awkward being around each other?  These were the thoughts running through my head for the past 24 hours. I went to see her yesterday, but she was sleeping so I left some flowers for her and then left.  

“Zayn are you okay?” Perrie asked me breaking me from my thoughts.

“Oh yeah. Just thinking is all.” I smiled at her. I gave her lips a sweet peck on the kiss and smiled at her.