Chapter 24:

Zayn’s POV

It’s been a few days since the whole thing with Harry and Emma went down. I was still a little pissed that Harry and Emma almost had sex, but I didn’t show my anger to anyone. Harry and Emma seemed to be back to normal, so they must have talked things through. . I was still confused as to why Emma reacted the way she did. I tired to ask Harry and Emma why, but they just told me not to worry about it. That irritated me beyond belief. Emma was my best friend and she came to me the other night I deserve to know what caused her to be that upset.

“Hey Zayn where are Harry and Emma?” Paul asked me. Wait wasn’t he supposed to know where they are?

“They had a date today remember?” I said with no emotions.

“Um no they don’t. That is tomorrow they had the day off today.” Paul said confused.

“They told me they were going on their date and will be back later.” I said equally confused. They ran into me before they got into the elevator not long ago. Paul opened his mouth to speak but before he could Louis interrupted him.

“What are you talking about?” Liam asked. (Louis and Niall were standing next to Liam.)

“How Harry and Emma are on a date.” I snarled.

“And they don’t have a scheduled date today.” Paul added.

“Are they dating for real now?” Niall asked the question we are all asking ourselves in our heads. My stomach did a flip when Niall asked that though, and not in a good way.

“I have no idea.” I shrugged.

“I will text them and see what they say.” Louis smiled. We all just nodded and watched him text Harry and Emma. After a few minutes of waiting for a reply Louis looked up at us.

“Any reply?” I asked getting impatient.

“Nope.” Louis said popping the ‘p’. I groaned in response.

“They wouldn’t keep that from us would they?” Niall asked.

“I don’t know. I have to go call Perrie back so I will talk to you later.” I said as I turned around and walked to my room.

Emma’s POV

Harry and I are currently sitting in a park under a tree together having ice cream!

“How’s your ice cream?” Harry asked me.

“Good! How about yours?” I asked.

“Yummy! Do you think they have figured it out yet?” He asked me.

“I would assume so the fact that Louis texted you wondering why we are on a date when we didn’t have one scheduled.” I said simply.

“Do you think they are mad?” Harry asked me. Gosh what is up with all of these questions? His guess is as good as mine.

“No idea.” I shrugged. Harry nodded his head and looked ahead watching the people walk by. We weren’t really in the open for everyone to see us, but if they looked hard enough they would see us. Harry and I remained in a comfortable silence for a while.

“You okay?” He asked me breaking the silence. He put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me into his side.

“Of course. Why wouldn’t I be?” I asked looking up at him so our faces were leveled with each other.

“I don’t you seem lost in your thoughts.” He smiled.

“I actually wasn’t thinking about anything for once.” I giggled and put my head on his shoulder.