Chapter 30:

A/N: Sorry I didn’t post this yesterday, but I was at my Best Friends birthday party and I didn’t get home until like 3:30 am! And when I got home I pretty much fell right asleep. Hope you understand I try to post at least 2 chapters a day, but sometimes life gets in the way and I can’t.

READ THE AUTHOR NOTE BELOW IT’S IMPORTANT TOO :D

A/N: So I know I didn’t really make it clear in the last chapter but Emma and Zayn’s families will be gone over night. (If that makes sense, idk cause it’s 1:37am right now and I can’t think straight) Any who I just thought I would let you know so you aren’t confused :D

Here is chapter 30………….

Emma’s POV

For the last hour Zayn, Harry, and I have been trying to figure out how to go about this whole thing. I mean the world thinks I’ve been dating Harry for the last what 6 months! I don’t want all hell breaking loose cause Harry and I break up and then Zayn and me start dating each other. I mean that’s asking for trouble if we just do that.

“Emma snap out of it and listen.” Harry snapped playfully at me.

“Sorry.” I mumbled. This was stressing me out!

“What are you thinking about?” Zayn asked me. I must admit I wanted to tell him multiple answers. 1) Did I forgive you too easily? 2) Will you continue to hurt me even if we are together? 3) How are we going to explain all of this to people? I decided to stick with option number 3.

“How we are going to handle and explain all of this.” I mumbled as I lay down and buried my face in my pillow. I really just wanted to cry because of all this stress, but I decided to save that for when I’m alone.

“We will figure it out.” Zayn said as he started rubbing my back in soothing circles.

“Things will work out.” Harry said slapping my ass. I swatted my arm back to try and hit him, but he moved before I could.

“So you just want to have a conversation with management saying we are no longer fake dating? Then go on an interview and say you and I decided to go our separate ways. And that you think me and Zayn are better together and want us to give it a go or something along those lines?” I asked/stated. I personally think that is a stupid plan, but Harry and Zayn think it’s a good plan. Boys are stupid!

“Yupp got a problem with it?” Harry asked me.

“I guess not.” I said. I hated knowing Harry was going to get so much hate for this whole thing. Zayn and I will as well, but that’s our problem. Harry and I never really dated so it isn’t really fair.

“Emma I promise you I don’t mind doing this for you and Zayn. I have wanted the two of you to get together since I met you. I don’t care if this makes me look like a pussy or whatever people say. Please stop worry about me and realize you and Zayn belong together no matter what.” Harry said as if he was reading my mind.

“I won’t let Harry get hate for this. It’s not his fault it took me this long to realize I loved you.” Zayn said.

“Exactly we got each others back and I’m sure the other lads will have our backs as well.” Harry said. I just nodded still face down in my pillow. We sat in silence for a minute before I felt two bodies sit on my legs and back.

“Get off me you fat asses.” I said as I turned my head so I could breath.

“Nope I think we are good. Right Zayn?” Harry laughed.

“Yupp.” Zayn agreed with Harry.

“Please get off me I can’t really breathe.” I said. I heard them both groan before getting off me.