Chapter 15:

A/N: This is the 3'rd chapter i'm posting :D

Harry’s POV

It’s been a week since the accident and Emma still hasn’t woken up we are all afraid she won't. Everyone else in the accident has been released from the hospital. Perrie was the only one besides Emma who had a serious injury. She still has the stitches in her leg, but she will be able to get them removed soon. Zayn hasn't really left Perrie's side while she was in the hospital, but at night when she was sleeping he would sit with Emma. I knew it was hard on him having his girlfriend and best friend both in the hospital. It was hard on me as well. I am currently sitting next to Emma's hospital bed holding her hand praying she wakes up. Emma was one of my best friends. We tell each other everything. She is one of the first people i tell when i start dating someone new.

"Any improvement?" i heard a deep voice ask me. I looked up and saw a disheveled looking Zayn.

"No, but the doctor came in not long ago saying he was going to try giving her a drug to try and get her to wake up." I said simply.

"Okay! Why don’t you go home and rest and i will stay with her for a while. I will text you if anything happens." Zayn said while patting my back.

"Okay! Thanks. Louis and Eleanor are coming around later for their shift." I smiled. We have all decided to make up a schedule to stay with Emma. We didn’t want her to wake up alone.

"Alright well get going. I will talk to you soon okay." Zayn smiled. I nodded and got out of the chair i was sitting in.

Zayn's POV

Harry left about an hour ago and now i was holding Emma’s hand and softly singing to her. Her favorite song for me to sing is 'Little Things' so that’s what i am singing. As i get to the chorus i feel her hand move in mine.

"Emma? Are you awake?" I asked hopeful. She didn’t say anything or open her eyes, but she moved her finger a bit.

“Hold on Emma. I’m going to go get a nurse.” I said as I kissed her hand before letting go.

“NURSE!” I shouted as I ran out of Emma’s room. Everyone was looking at my strange, but I didn’t care. When I finally spotted a nurse I ran over to her and told her Emma was moving her hand/fingers.

“Okay sir I will go page the Doctor and let him now.” She smiled.

“Thank you.” I said and went back to Emma’s room. When I walked in I saw her moving her hand a little more. She seems to be trying to wake up, but can’t seem to open her eyes.

Emma’s POV

I heard what sounded like Zayn and Harry talking, but I couldn’t be sure. I tried to open my eyes but for some reason I couldn’t. It was one of the most frustrating things! As I was trying to focus on opening my eyes i felt a whole lot of pain take over my body. My stomach and head were throbbing the most though. It also hurt like hell to breath! What the hell happened to me?