Chapter 35:

Zayn’s POV

It’s been an hour since I found Emma passed out on my bedroom floor. Emma still hasn’t woken up and I was really starting to panic. Liam had called a doctor and she is now in with Emma doing some tests. (Rich people have Dr’s that come to them FYI) I was in my living room pacing while the lads sat on my couch watching me. They were just as nervous as I am, but they were just not showing it.

“Zayn will you sit down! Your pacing isn’t going to help anything.” Liam snapped at me. He always hates when I pace so I wasn’t surprised he said something to me.

“Sorry.” I mumbled and sat down in a chair.

“The Doctor has been up there for like 15 minutes now. How much longer?” Niall asked us.

“I don’t know mate.” Louis answered. I put my face in my hands and started rubbing my temples. ‘God please just let Emma be okay.’ I prayed silently to myself.

Emma’s POV

I woke up to a strange women standing above me. She was wearing a white coat with a nametag. I tired to focus my eyes to read it, but I couldn’t.

“Who are you? And Where am i?” I asked confused and scared.

“You are in your boyfriends bed and I’m a doctor. Mr. Malik found you unconscious on his bedroom floor a time ago. So he called me to make sure you are okay and why you passed out.” She said simply.

“Where is he now?” I asked trying to sit up, but I quickly lay back down.

“Are you dizzy?” The Doctor asked.

“Yes.” I snapped. She ignored my attitude and wrote something down on her paper. I wanted to see Zayn. I didn’t feel like answering questions. He must be freaking out right now. He needs to know I’m okay.

“Can you remember what happened before you blacked out?” She asked me.

“I was getting myself ready to take a nap. I wasn’t feeling good so I thought a nap would help.” I said much nicer this time. She was here to help me I couldn’t snap at her. Plus it isn’t her fault Zayn isn’t in the room with me right now is it?

“Did you just get dizzy all of a sudden or?” She asked.

“Yeah I was walking out of the bathroom and over to his dresser to grab my phone. I just remember getting really dizzy and that’s it.” I said honestly. She nodded her head and wrote some more things down on her paper pad thingy.

“Have you been dizzy a lot lately?” She asked.

“Yea I started getting dizzy yesterday and today it seems to be worse. But it’s usually just when I stand up from sitting or laying down somewhere.” I said.

“Okay have you been eating lately?” She asked me. My heart started racing when she asked me that.

“Y-yes.” I stuttered. I saw her take a deep breath before pulling a chair over to the side of Zayn’s bed. Once she sat down she grabbed my hand and looked me straight in the eyes.

“You can’t tell Zayn or any of my friends.” I said nervously. She looked at me and nodded her head. She seemed like she wasn’t going to tell them so I took a deep breath and told her.

“For a few months I was not eating as much as I should. My friend Jenni confronted me saying i look sickly a few weeks ago. I was scared that someone else was going notice, so I tried eating normal again. But if I eat too much, which usually isn’t much I throw it up. It’s like my body was rejecting the food. I’m pretty close to eating my normal again, and I’m starting to gain back all the weight I lost.” I rambled. I don’t know why, but I trusted this women.