Azure: "Well, I mean she turns into a bunch of rose petals instead of molecules, so she's not exactly losing mass or else she would be traveling at light speeds. But yes, she can transport more than herself when using it, since it happened with me before."

Ruby looked dumbfounded by what me and Penny said.

Ruby: "I, uh, what?"

Penny: "You can use your Semblance on all of us."

Ruby still looked stunned. Blake glared at her, amused.

Blake: "Did... Penny just figure that out before you did?"

Ruby: "Blake, she knew you were a Faunus before I did!"

Suddenly, we heard Ironwood's voice broadcasting an announcement throughout the complex.

Ironwood: "A security threat has been detected in the compound, status alert level 3: red. Lockdown initiated. Authorization granted to handle ANY threats with lethal force."

Nero: "You've got to be kidding me."

Azure: "We'll just have to be careful from now on."

Penny's eyes glowed as she then spoke to us.

Penny: "The pneumatic tubes have all been closed off."

Blake: "We're trapped."

May: "We passed a hangar, I can hijack an airship and get us off this floating rock."

Penny: "Wait, we can still succeed. We are so close."

Nora looks thoughtful, then snaps her fingers as if she has an idea before leaning towards my ear to whisper her idea to me. After listening, I nodded my head and waited for my opportunity.

An office worker carrying a cup of coffee walked by. I stick my fingers out and zap electricity near his feet, startling him. He loses his grip on his mug, and the coffee spilled all over a workstation, causing it to spark with electricity. An operator gets drenched, and he cried out in pain.

Operator: "Read the sign, Bill! Read the sign!"

The scalded operator bursts out of the room, bellowing in pain, and left the door open behind him. As the other workers continued to complain to the Bill person, Ruby uses her Semblance on all of us except for May and we managed to sneak past undetected. Ruby released her Semblance, striking a pose. Nora, Penny and I look at her in awe, Weiss and Nero smile, while Blake holds onto the wall with a terrified look on her face.

Blake: "Another thing I don't wanna do ever again."

The seven of us make our way along a raised walkway in a cavernous and deserted chamber. At the end of the walkway was a heavily electrified door.

Penny: "Stand back, please."

Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Nora, Nero and I get ready to draw our weapons as Penny interfaces with a control panel, deactivating the electricity and opening the door. As the overhead lights turned on, a secluded room filled with terminals is revealed. Ironwood's terminal sat at the back wall.

Ruby: "Uh, where is everyone?"

Penny: "This is a highly classified area."

Azure: "Well, that makes things easier for us."

We make our way inside, and the door closes and electrifies itself again behind us. Penny sits in the office chair by Ironwood's terminal and braced herself, taking a deep breath before contacting her father.

Penny: "Hey dad? I'm ready." Her eyes turned yellow. She started speaking in Pietro's voice, and her movements were considerably more stiff and jerky.

Azure: "Woah!"